Status: As soon as I rewrite the chapters :)

Flicker and Snaps

Image


Jade has always been the odd girl out. Having been diagnosed at the age of five with Asperger Syndrome, Jade sees the world differently than her peers. She's never really understood people, and people never really understood Jade- A girl obsessed with cameras, strict schedules, random facts, and of course her hello kitty sneakers!

How will Jade, a girl afraid of change in any form, deal with her mother remarrying and trekking her half way across the country to go live with her new husband? Let's just say this does not exactly fall into Jade's comfort zone. A girl accustomed to the hectic life of the Windy City, is not pleased when she is dropped into the a rural town in the sticks of Georgia- without even a Starbucks to its name!

To make matters worse not only is Jade moving in with her new step-father, but his overemotional/egotistical son, and his flippant nephew as well. If anyone was to say Jade's new family was weird they obviously haven't met the rest of the town between the Swedish doctor's daughter, to the motorcycle riding bad boy- The small town of Taytum is surely full of surprises the question is... What Kind?

Secrets are not buried as far under the Georgia clay as some would wish it to be. So it's up to Jade to piece together the story that her new family is hiding exposing their secret past, to save her life, and protect the things she loves most of all.

The only question is, can she figure what is really going on, before it's too late?