Status: Will post whenever! Keep reading!!

Blood, Lust, And... Love?

Rayn had the body of a god, the voice of an angel, but the eyes of the devil. All the woman wanted him, and some have died for him. He was the most powerful rogue vampire that lived, and the most troublesome. He broke all the rules but one... until now.

In the vampire society, they cannot reproduce. But, their is a mortal woman born ever century who can bare vampire children. They are called Mortal Priestess'. When one is born they are carefully watched over by the vampire society until they grow of age, then they are forced to bare child after child for the vampires.

And in the twenty-first century, Keriann is the mortal priestess. She is the first mortal priestess that has avoided the vampire council's watchful eye for the last 5 years. Now, her twentieth birthday approaches and she can feel their eyes watching her again. Determined to avoid her fate, she seduces Rayn with her blood to take her away and hide her from her "pursuers."

But doing so might have caused the biggest battle yet.
  1. Their Eyes
    Keri's point of view
  2. Getting Away
    Rayn's Point of View
  3. In The Middle Of No Where
    Keri's Point of View
  4. The Story of The First And The Mortal Priestess
    Rayn's Point of view