Status: A work in progress.

Song Inside of Me.

Aimee Wellington (19) had gotten her new job in Blue Line Couture, but as an intern. She was still a college student at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, in Los Angles. At first her parents were against her moving all the way to California with only one friend from back home.
But she wanted to be free to explore many new things out in the world. Which is why she chose Cali. Aimee had moved to Cali with her best friend, Kelsey Wilson.
But Aimee had this feeling of loneliness, something that her heart longed for. She was sure she'd find that in California.

Nick Jonas (20) was living the high life of being a celebrity. He was in the studio recording new music, traveling the world, and now started up preforming with his brothers again, collaborating with many artists and all that good stuff. But he felt like he was missing something, some missing piece to himself.

When Nick meets Aimee, things start to change for the both of them.

That's where the story of Aimee Wellington and Nick Jonas begins.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the Jonas Brothers or remotely anyone in the story that you may recognize as a celebrity. I only own Aimee and all my other original characters. Also the plot is mine and mine alone, so please no stealing.
Thank you, now enjoy the story :)
Thank you.
  1. 001. Aimee
    Thursday. 7:50am
  2. 002. Nick
    Thursday. 10:00am
  3. 003. Aimee
    Thursday. 4:00pm