Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Eleven

Oh my God! Today was the day we were all meeting. I think it was the first time in my life I was scared and nervous to be meeting people. Sure, I had seen most of them in auditions and worked with nearly all the crew before, but the guys for the cast I was meeting were going to be my friends for the next months and maybe years if this project went well. Although I have to say I was looking forward to meeting up with Steve-o and Chris again they seemed like pretty cool people, and you have to admit they were hot! The one thing that was defiantly on the worry list in my head, was the fact that I was the only girl in the whole cast.

"Jeff I'm going to come off manly!" I whined jerking around on the chair nervously. Me, Johnny, Wee-Man, Jeff, and all the camera guys and producers including Spike sat around a long table in a huge meeting room of MTV's. There were only about 20 of us.
"Your not going to come off manly!" He laughed, swinging around in his own chair.
"Then I'm going to look slutty Jeff, I'm going to come of slutty."
"To be honest slutty is better than manly." Sean Cliver stated.
"I'm going to punch you in the face."
"Lowri, your not going to look slutty! Calm down!"
"Jeeeefffffff," I screamed getting up to look in the mirror that was on one of the walls of the office. "Yeah your right, I'm to beautiful to look slutty." I turned to smirk at them as Johnny laughed.
"And your ex called you high maintenance." Wee-man laughed as I took my seat next to him.
"Shut up." I giggled. Just then the door got pushed open and in walked two guys, one had longish brown hair and blue eyes while the other had blond and brown hair and wore sunglasses.
"Hey guys." Jeff greeted getting up and giving them each a handshake.
"Hey Jeff" The one with the beautiful blue eyes asked.
"Hey." The other one smiled.
"These are some of the other cast the others are coming, and I'll introduce you to the crew when everyone is here."
"Cool." Blue eyes said as he looked me over. "I'm Bam Margera."
"Lowri Foxx." I replied, shaking his hand before moving to the other guy.
"Ryan Dunn."
"Nice to meet you both." Just as they sat down the door opened once again to let another two guys in. But I did fairly recognize these two.
"Dave and Ehren." Jeff said ticking a list he had in front of him. "Hey guys."
"Hey Jeff." Dave said. They both, just as Bam and Dunn did, introduce themselves to me and the other for cast guys before sitting down at the table. We all talked for a little while as we waited for the others, the reason they were spread out was because they all flew in from different parts of the country. I found out Bam and Dunn were from the East Coast and Bam was signed to Element, a very well known brand for Big Brother.
Later, Preston Lacy finally arrived as his flight was delayed, he seemed to on pretty well with Wee-man. Oh my God they would be the best matched partners ever! As I sat, my thoughts were interrupted as the door went again as the one and only Chris Pontius.
"Hey Guys." He greeted coming in and introducing himself straight away.
"Hello you!" He smiled once he saw me.
"Hi Chris!" I got up and gave him a hug before sitting back down. "How are you?"
"Good, you?"
"I'm alright." He said hi to the others and sat at the end. I was next to Wee-man on my left, just in front of the door and the seat on my right was currently empty.
"Who's left?" Johnny asked, looking at Jeff.
"Steve-o should be here in a few he was on the same flight as Chris I think." And then the group was complete by Steve-o walking into the room.
"Hiiiiiiii!" I sung tipping my head back on the top of the chair to look at him. He was wearing dark, baggy jeans,
"Why you stalking me?" He asked laughing.
"Cause I may just love you." I grinned also getting up, giving him a hug. He kept his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled away from me.
"You apart of the cast too?" He asked.
"Yeah." I answered and he grinned giving me another hug.
"Awesome." We did finally pull away from each other and after introducing himself he took sat down in the empty seat next to me.
"Okay so now that every ones here, these are the cast guys. Steve-o, Lowri, Wee-man, Johnny, Bam, Ryan, Dave, Ehren, Preston and Chris. and new guys these are the crew guys, Rick, Sean, Dimitry, Guch, Greg, Spike, Trip, JP, Manny and Lance...The list went on and one and finally Jeff introduced himself.
"So you ready to start filming?" My brow creased after this was said.
"What?"
"Where starting to shoot straight away we only have like four months to get a season done. Which is like one every two weeks." Jeff explained.
"My God. My moms gonna be so proud of me." I said sarcastically. People giggled and then we were told where we needed to go. We were all going to watch Preston chase Wee-man across the streets of LA and basically film peoples reactions, then Knoxville was going to put fake cast of his arms and try to get people to pull up and fasten his pants.
"Come on then guys there are 2 vans outside just get yourselves in one and Me and JP are driving."

I got up and walked to the outside to the vans, 'hmm Black one or blue one?' I followed JP and got in the blue van in the second row in between Dave and Ehren. JP and Guch were in front of me, Wee-man, Preston and Wolfe behind me and Dimitry and Kosicks in the back.
"So what's going on with you and Steve-o Low?" Guch smirked, turning around in the passenger seat.
"Nothing why?" I smiled, while me eyes went wide.
"You two seem cosy that all."
"Were friends." I said.
"Wanna see if he likes you?" He grinned.
"What you mean?" I asked back, scared. I watched as he picked up the walkie talkie that connected the two vans and pressed the speak button. "Ahhhhhh! Don't you dare!" He went to talk again but before he could I jumped out of my seat and wrestled the device out of his hands. I some how ended up on his knee and on talking to Johnny about why I screamed so high.
"it was for...legal action reasons."
"Legal action reasons?" I heard Jeff laugh in the background.
"Hey Jeff?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you fire Guch?" I asked and smiled when I saw the hurt look on Guch's face.
"No, why?"
"Because he's a dick." I scowled and put the talkie down.
"A one you'd like to taste." Guch added nodding his head. I looked at him with my mouth open before picking the walkie talkie back up.
"And a sick, sick man!" I threw it back down on his lap and laughed when he groaned. I went back to my original seat and looked at Dave before turning and looking at Ehren.
"So how are you guys?" They both looked at me and answered.
"I'm good." Ehren said looking a bit freaked out.
"Good, you?" Dave asked.
"I'm alright, super excited about this TV thing!"
"Same, you worked at big brother right?"
"Yeah, for about 6 years." I answered.
"I thought I recognized you from the auditions!" Dave smiled.
"I knew I had seen you before!" Preston shouted from the back, I turned around to talk to him.
"Are you saying you didn't recognize this amazing face?" I pouted.
"Pfffff." I heard Guch scoff.
"Shut up ass!"
"At least I haven't got an ass face!" I got up to literally kill him but I was held back by Dave.
"Ooff, JP tell him!"
"Guch stop being a jealous ass, Low has a beautiful face." I pointed at Guch and laughed silently. "Were here!"
"Woo woo!" Wee-man cheered.

"ALRIGHT!" Jeff yelled getting all our attention. "Wee-man and Preston get down to your underwear and stand by the blue van, that's the marker." The rest of us got back in the vans. This time, because the camera guys were out, I got in The other van with Johnny and gang, sat in between Spike and Trip, behind Chris.
"What's with the army pants and vest Trip?" I said looking down at Trip Taylor's attire.
"What? I look hot." I just stared at him before turning around and raising my eyebrows at Bam and Ryan who were behind me.
"Hey you two." I said.
"Hey." Bam said, he looked really young, he must only be about 19, 20. The two of us had a nice conversation about being young and about the films he's done when we got the word Wee-man and Preston were ready to shoot. As we were in the black van we were parked a bock away from the start point, but few minutes later we heard yelling and all turned to look out the window to see a frowning Preston running 'speedily' down the sidewalk after a grinning Wee-man, both of them in their underwear. We all burst into laughter and lent over one side to see them go the rest of the way down the block and around the corner. God, if all filming was going to be like this I was well up for it!