Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Name: Lowri Foxx

Nicknames: Low (pronounced Lauw)

Age: 26 (1999)

D.O.B: July 3rd 1973

Personality: Hyperactive, bouncy and out of control at certain points throughout the day, but can also be calm and relaxed. Always the life of the party and brings a smile to a persons face. Not slutty but is always surrounded by her guy friends, but she is young right? Loves her friends more than anything in world and would do anything for them.

Appearance: Long, chocolate brown, beautiful, wavey hair. Bright blue eyes and full pink lips. Slim body, around about 5,7" in height, glowing tan from the LA sun.

Peircings: Twice in each ear, nose and the top of right ear.

Tattoos: Plain black 'peace' sign on left wrist. 'Believe' wrote is script on left inside upper arm.

Status: Single

Job: Writer for Big Brother Magazine.

Childhood: Born and raised in Los Angeles, California to mother, Jill Foxx, and father, Peter Foxx who learnt her to skateboard. She is an only child . As is normal she went to Elementry school, middle school and even graduated high school before finally going onto the University of California and coming away with a qualification in English Literature. Finally landing a job as a journalist for the magazine Big Brother at the age of 20 (1993).

Personal Life: Since getting the job at Big Brother, Lowri has made many friends including Jeff Tremaine, to who she shares an office with. Thanks to the job, she isn't poor but isn't rich as well, she live in a small two bedroomed apartment in Los Angeles 5 miles away from where she works, she lives by herself. Where as on the topic of love life, she has only had one long-term relationship which was with a guy called Derek from when Lowri was 19 to 24, now she goes on the odd date but nothing big.

This fiction begins in 1999