Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirteen

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Where the hell are all my rings?" I asked my self as I crawled around the floor of my bedroom looking for a red box which contained all of my rings. "Ah ha! Got ya!" I screemed as I finally found it under my dressing table. Just as I was coming out from under the desk my mobile rang, causing me to jump and stot my head off the table. "Ow fuck...Hello?" I groaned, rubbing the back of my head.
"Hey. You ready?" I heard Johnny ask on the other end.
"Totally, have been since last night!" I cringed hoping he believed me, I slowly stood up and put the box in my suitcase before zipping it up shut.
"Good cause were outside." SHIT!
"Oh okay, i'll be 2 minutes." I hung up the phone before I could get a reply, quickly packed a carry on bag and grabbed my siutcase off the bed.
"LOWRI! LETS GO!" I heard a stressed Jeff shout out one of the vans windows, which were parked at the bottom of my small drive.
"I'm coming, calm your knickers!" I pulled the bags down to the vans, after I had locked my door, and a very polite J.P put them in the back. I climbed in through the side door and sat myself next to Bam, who sat with a skateboard on his knee.
"Hello." He smirked as I fastened my seat belt.
"Oh get over yourself Mr Margera, as long as there are other men on this planet, you will be always be last on my list." His smirked dropped and he shuffled in his seat a bit.
"No need to be so mean." I laughed at him before turning and focusing on who was in the van with me.
Ever since we had met, about a week ago now, we had all gotten on really well. There wasn't a single guy on the cast or crew that I hadn't been able to talk to or was arragant enough to not want to talk to me.
"Okay tickets!" Jeff shouted from the seat infront of me. "Now listen this may seem very feild trippy, but when we get through check in don't go off by yourself, stay with a buddy!" We all groaned and nodded in understanding as Jeff started dishing out the tickets.
"Oh I love duty free! What amount of alcohol are you aloud to bring on a plane?" I asked, checking my ticket.
"For you? None." Jeff answered. I raised my head to look at him with my eyes wide.
"What? Why?"
"Last time I was with you, a plane and some alcohol, I ended up having to carry you home." I laughed remembering, what I could, of the time.
"Yeah? Well that's your own fault! You could of got an airport trolley to make it easier." He cracked a smile and turned back around shaking his head as we speedily pulled up to the airport entrance. Everyone piled out of the vans to get their stuff, I pulled mine out from the top of the load and gently placed the huge case on the floor. As I stood waiting for the others, two hands went over my eyes and I felt warm breath on my neck.
"Guess who?" A voice giggled in my ear.
"Oh, well by the laugh i'm betting...George Clooney." I smiled and turned around as the hands slipped away from my eyes and rested on my waist.
"I may be a smooth talker like him, but I am way more good looking!" I laughed at Johnny, resting my own hands on his.
"What ever you say." He giggled and pulled me into a hug, my arms going around his neck.
"Come on, the rest are ready." We both picked up our cases and pulled them through the doors and over to the check in desks. As we neared our desk we saw the horrific que that was behind it, I stood with Johnny, Chris, JP and Steve-O while we waited.
"I feel like I'm on a school trip." I stated as my teeth chattered from the cold air con.
"You cold?" Asked Steve-O.
"Freezing."
"Here." He took off his hoodie and handed it to me.
"Thanks." I put my arms in before I zipped it upand pulled the hood over my head. I smiled and lent my head on his shoulder, after a few seconds I felt his arm slide around my waist and pull me closer to him.
"Next please!" A woman shouted.
"You go first." J.P said pointing for me to go. Sometimes he felt like a father to me. Not long after I was checked in, we all were and we headed off to the food court while I still had a certain mans arm around my waist.

*On the Plane*

"So, hang on, you went to a clown university?" I said squinting with confusion.
"Yeah, one of...well THEY best in the world." Steve-O said, laughing at my face.
"But...Why?"
"Cause I actually had a passion for it." He answered.
"That's so cool."
"So how did you end up here?" Steve-O asked, crossing his legs and leaning back in the uncomfatable economy seat.
"Well...I was born in LA, raised in LA, went to school in LA and then, when I was 20, in University for English Literature I got the job at Big Brother. So it just all worked out to here, been there 6 years, and now...here I am."
"You've led an exciting life havn't you Low!" Wee Man said as he leant over the back of the chair infront of us.
"I know, I have barly been able to keep up with it all." I laughed, "No, it's been good, it's about to get better though."
"You can say that again, girls are going to love us." Chris Pontius said from his place beside me.
"Ha, you all have to share the girls, I get ALL the boys!" Grinning, they all laughed. "Well I'm going to go for a walk, I think my legs are rotting away." I got up and slid over Chris's knee ,to his delight, then I spotted Knoxville in the centre isle a few rows down with his eyes closed, so I decided to join him.
"How are you today Mr Clapp?" I smirked, sitting dwn.
"Tired. I feel like my brains on fire." He opened his eyes and turned his head towards me, staring at me.
"What?" I asked, nervously giggling.
"Nothing, just...your really pretty..." My eyes went wide and I was speechless to say the least.
"erm...thanks."
"No really, why are you single? How long you been single? If you don't mind me asking." I thought back to my last actual boyfriend Derek.
"No It's fine, I've probably been single for about, I don't know, nearly 3 years now." I cringed.
"3 years? Jesus, what did the guy do to you?" He joked.
"Dated me for 5 years, then told me I was a bit on the side from his wife and that I meant nothing to him." I sighed taking a deep breath trying not to tear up. I saw Johnny's jaw drop and then stutter a few times.
"Oh...Lowri I'm sorry, I'm a jerk, sorry..."
"Don't worry about it, you didn't know." I said smiling weakly at him, "Ever since then I've been on date after date but there all..."
"Not right?" Johnny ofered as I tried to find the right word.
"No...Men, There all men, every single one of them." Johnny looked confused as on what to say, so I think he went on his manly instincts.
"Well, eh, go gay?" He suggested.
"I'm serious Johnny, either they say I'm to much to handle or I don't seem like their sort of girl." I huffed.
"Oh, babe, you'll find someone. And I'm sure that someone will be as crazy and as random as you!" I smiled at his attemp to cheer me up and embraced him in a hug.
"HEY LOWRI!" Someone yelled from where I was previously sitting.
"YEAH!" I answered.
"WHERE'S THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU'VE EVER FUCKED?" I burst out laughing and looked over at Bam who had asked the question and had made numoures heads turn my way. It didn't help that Johnny was laughing uncontrollably beside me.
"I DON'T KNOW. WHY?"
"WHERE BETTING ON HOW 'OUT GOING' YOU ARE." 'okay..." I thought about it for a bit before answering truthfully.
"ERM...I'D SAY IT WAS A TIE BETWEEN THE TOYS 'R' US BATHROOM AND JEFF'S DESK AT BIG BROTHER!" I shouted back to them on the other side of the plane. They were all in hesterics, Bam even fell on the floor in laughter with the rest nearly wetting themselfs.
"WHAT!!!" I heard Jeff yell from behind me. oops!
"Well, it's not as if you were there using it, beside I had papers on my desk and didn't want them getting scrambled up!" argued.
"Oh but my papers were fine to spread about, couldn't mess your work up, nooooooooo!" This only made everyone laugh harder. I could hear Trip Taylor laughing beside Jeff, his little sqeaks made me crumble and start to laugh also. "And if I may ask. Why at Big Brother on MY desk?"
"It was spur of the moment, my house was to far away."
"Oh Lowri, you win. That's amazing!" Bam said, still laughing on the floor.
"I'm going to get you back!" Jeff said before everyone calmed down and the seatbelt sign flicked on idicating we were landing.

*At the Hotel*

"Who am I with?" I shouted as we stood in a long line for the elevator.
"Lauren Graham, she's newly hired for production." Jeff said. I nodded and took my key from him.
"Don't worry your still top girl." He winked. I laughed and looked around for this 'Lauren'.
"Low! Elevator, you coming?" Steve-O shouted in his croaky voice.
"Em yeah." I pulled my suitcase into the very small lift, where Johnny, Jeff and Steve-O already stood. "If we get stuck I'm killing you all." I joked, pressing myself against Steve-O trying to create more room.
"Is that your suitcase or are you just excited to see me?" I laughed.
"A little of both." Steve-O answered and I looked back at him as he started to laugh. We got out of the elevator and tried to find are rooms. Looking at my key I found I was in room 217, so I walked down the corridoor, finally coming across it. I slid the key in and unlocked before walking in and finding a girl, aged around 21 sitting on one of the single beds.
"Hi, you must be Lauren." I smiled at her and she quickly stood up holding out her hand.
"Yeah, and you must be Lowri. Jeff's said alot about you." She smiled back.
"Oh really, all good I hope."
"Yeah, I'm really glad to be working with you. I always loved your articles in Big Brother." I smiled again as I sat down on my bed. Maybe she isn't so bad.
"Well if you keep on giving me compliments like that, I think were going to get on very well." She laughed and from then on we had a very girly night in.