Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Three

The week-end had sadly come to an end yesterday and I was unfortunately back at work, after last week I hadn't heard anything about the footage that Johnny and I had got but knowing the guys that worked here the tape was probably still to be watched. Mind you I was no different, the past two hours that had been spent behind my computer desk had been totally wasted as I had only wrote about three lines.
"Jeff I'm stuck!" I huffed slouching in my chair, I heard him stifle a laugh before looking up from his own computer.
"How?"
"I can't write, it's too hard, I can't do it!" He got up and walked over to the door leading to the gathering area,
"Take a break I wanted to talk to you anyway." I followed him all the way to Dave's office before I raised my brow in confusion to where we where going to, to talk.
"Why are we talking in here?" I asked as we entered Dave office, he was sat behind his desk looking at us as Jeff and myself took a seat in front of him. "I'm not getting fired am I?" I looked between the two quickly before settling my eyes on Dave.
"No, how could we fire you? Your to cute, and you would refuse to leave the building! So..." I smiled as he continued, "I know your aware of the Video we released last year, Shit?" I nodded as I was aware of it, it was because of that I had met Jason or as he was renamed, Wee-Man. It was also what started off the filming craze in our office. "Good. Now we have decided, due to the success of Shit, that this year we are going to release another video called Number Two and we want you to be in it." Finishing he looked at me, as did Jeff.
"What! Me in the new video? Doing what?"
"Well we watched over the tape you did with Johnny and we want to put that in it I also know you skateboard so I want to put you in doing some of that stuff as well. Your camera material Lowri and I think you'll bring in more fans, so will you do it?" I smiled as I pictured myself being in a Big Brother video and slowly began to nod my head.
"Really? Excellent, I'll get to you about the other ideas but for now just go around your normal job, thank you very much!" Dave grinned but turned back to his computer as if a sign to leave his office.
"Did you know he was going to ask that?" I asked Jeff once we were out in the corridor.
"Yeah, and I knew you would do it!" He laughed.
"Oh yeah, How?" I crossed my arms across my chest as I listened to him.
"You looked like you had too much fun with Johnny to pass it up, you go well with him, I better remember that!" After that he walked away leaving me even more confused.

"Florida! Florida! Is this your idea of putting me in the video? Sending me to Florida?!" As I paced the floor in Dave Carnie's office, Dave himself was at sighing in his big, spiny, office chair. Two weeks had gone by since I was told about the new video, I hadn't heard from Johnny or anyone but I had finished my article and the new magazine for this month was half done.
"It's an important job Low, I'm sending you over there, by yourself, I'm trusting you, on your own, to go out all the way across to Florida and find new people to use in the new Big Brother video." This was surprisingly his way at convincing me.
"You trust me that much?" I smiled, chuffed at myself before looking at him.
"Mhm, so? You going to, or do I have to get Jeff or Ben to do it?" Ben was one of the other journalist just like myself.
"Of coarse I'll do it, do you really think I would just leave you when you need me to" I sat down at the table as he pulled a sheet and a small card out of his top draw in his desk.
"These are the times and other information for your flights, you come back exactly 1 week today, and these are your tickets." I glanced over them then put them in my bag. "You leave tomorrow night, and saying as you were so quick with your last article and your being such a good little girl by doing this you can have the rest of today and tomorrow of to pack. Sound good?"
"Yeah I guess, but you owe me!" I joked and left the office to get home and pack for the 'surprise' trip to Florida tomorrow.

"Flight 3174 to Miami, Florida is now boarding, can passengers please make their way to gate 15. That's gate 15 for flight 3174 to Miami, Florida."
"Err, time to go." Yes, I had reached that pint of boredom to where I had took to talking to myself. About 15 LA families also stood up from the Burger King seating area dressed in comfy t-shirts and jeans and the kids wearing Mickey mouse hats and dress up costumes, obviously going to visit the famous Disney World, and there I was in denim short dungarees, bright blue hand bag and yellow low converse. Beginning my way towards the gate, business men and holiday makers following behind me, I grabbed a magazine and a bottle of water on the way to entertain myself with during the flight. Once I did reach the gate I was greeted by rows of full seats and bag covered floors.
"Excellent" I sighed, going to stand beside the large window which was also busy with children staring at the plane in awe. I reached into my bag to get my ticket and passport ready and checked them over.
"Miss Lowri Foxx, Row 7, Seat B" I read over, "Brilliant in the front, and I'm not even at the isle." My head shot up to look around me as I realized once again I was talking to myself. "Damn it!" Cursing again I remembered to think to myself this time, 'I have to stop doing that!'
"Attention passengers, we are now boarding passengers from Rows 1 to 10, thank you." I smiled and started to make my way towards the desk, 'must be my lucky day'. I smirked as I saw people in front of me in the cue getting turned down by the receptionist for obviously being sat somewhere else other than the specified rows.
"Hiya, can I take your ticket and passport." I handed them to her as she scanned them before being handed them back.
"Thanks."
"No problem, straight through the tunnel. Have a nice flight." I did as she said and quickly found my seat on the plane next to quite a hot guy. Makes a change. Normally I was the one who found herself sat next to the single mother with the crying whiny baby or the obnoxious kid on the load Game boy that they refused to turn off or even down, maybe this trip wouldn't be all bad.
"Hey" He smirked from his seat, getting up he took my bag from me and placed in the locker.
"Thanks" I smiled, basically staring at him.
"After you?" He raised an eyebrow while nodding towards my seat.
"Oh..erm..yeah, thanks" 'Good going Low!'. Quickly scolding myself I slipped silently into the window seat, fastening my seat belt and awaiting take off, that was until the hot guy next to me spoke again.
"So why you off to Miami?" He asked smoothly looking towards me with a genuine smile.
"Business, you?"
"Going home, I came here to visit family. Names Dan." He held out his hand to me and I happily took it, shaking it in my own.
"Lowri, what were you doing over here?"I asked trying to be nice and start a conversation. As we continued talking I found out that he was a producer at this tiny record company where people sometimes created their first albums, he was 28 and single. We were so involved in our conversation that we hadn't realized we had landed until the seat belt ding above us turned off.
"Well it was nice meeting you" I said standing up and getting my bag down from the overhead locker.
"Do you thin...erm...do you think I could get your number?" I smirked at him stuttering while getting a contact card out of my bag,
"Call me." I then proceeded to walk out of the plane and out of the airport with my bag before getting in my cab to take me to my hotel.