Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Five

June 2002

"Are you going to tell us why your so happy today? Your scaring us a little!"
"What ever Bam, it's not like it's unusual for me to be happy." I grinned and skipped passed him, out of LA international.
"Yeah it is, now tell us. Why are you so happy to be home?"
"Cause I love my own bed and I have a special appointment I'm quite looking forward to." Smirking, I pulled my bags towards my car which was at waiting for me in the sun.
"Oh yeah? What sort of appointment?" Bam asked, continuing to follow me.
"Well I think that's for me to know and you to find out. And shouldn't you be off to your hotel, you have a flight tomorrow morning...early tomorrow morning." I listened as Bam huffed and tried to come up with something smart to say, but like always he failed. "Bye Bam." I giggled.
"Yeah what ever." I laughed and by this time I had reached my car. I put my suitcase in the boot then sat in the drivers seat, started the engine and pulled out of the car park. By the way the 'special appoinment' I mentioned was obviously my date with Colin Farrell. He had called a few days ago and we had aranged to meet up tomorrow for lunch at the Green Garden.

I pulled up at my apartment and got everything inside just as the house phone started to ring.
"Hello."
"Hey sweety, you just got in?" My mom greeted.
"Yeah, just this second. I'm just going to go to bed till tomorrow I think." I locked my front door and walked to my room as I talked.
"Oh Honey I forgot it was a long flight. Well I'll let you get to bed, as long as your alright."
"Yeah I'm fine. I'll call you later, Bye."
"Bye." She hung up and I placed the phone on my dresser beside the bed. I pulled off my shorts and jumper/top thing leaving me in my underwear. I couldn't be bothered to change into any pyjamers so I climbed under the sheets half naked, enjoying the coolness on my bare skin. I lay peacefully with my eyes shut thinking about nothing and it didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up calmly and refreshed, probably because there wasn't an annoying alarm clock ring in my ear, and found it no problem getting out of bed. I glanced over at the clock beside me bed, seeing it read 10:30am. Groaning inwardly, I knew I had to get up if I wanted to make it to the restaurant on time but I really couldn't be bothered with the hassle of choosing what to wear.

I decided to have a shower before even opening my wardrobe. I turned on the water, red hot, and stepped under it letting it rinse all the dirt off me from traveling. I washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner, then let it rince off so I could wash my body with the cherry blossom shower gel. Once I was clean I stood under the steaming hot water letting wash over my body.

I stood there for some time until I finally had to get out and get ready. I started off by styling my hair, drying it and straighterning it. I straighternd it so the layers were bouncy instead of hanging, lifeless, by my face. I made sure my fringe was presented well before making my way over to the closet.
"What to wear, what to where?" I asked myself and trailed through the rails. I pulled out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and put them on and then a plain black vest top to go on top, deciding that was cool enough for the LA weather and smart enough for where me and Colin were eating. I had to leave soon so I decided to wear my brown knee high boots and a pair of sunglasses. Making sure I had everything, I picked up my black hand bag and made my way out of the apartment.

*At The Restaurant*

I walked up to the small dest at the front of the restaurant and said my name and Colin's, not knowing what name our table was booked under.
"Ah yes, the other half of the party has arrived. Right this way." The girl led me to a covered part of the restaurant, when we got close to the table I saw a smile cross Colin's face.
"Hi." He said standing up. The girl placed an extra menu on my side of the table before leaving.
"Hi, how are you?" I smiled as he lent forward, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm good. You?"
"Yeah I'm fine." I answered trying to ignore the blush that had crept upon my face. We both sat down at the square table, I took of my sunglasses and placed them on the table.
"So what have you been up to over the past few weeks?" I asked him.
"I've been around and about filming, some days weren't as exciting as others."
"Why was that?" I took a sip of my water that had been placed in front of me.
"Nothing to do, it can get lonely in LA, especially when you live alone."
"Oh tell me about it. I find myself staying with my parents more than I should." I laughed, making him chuckle.
"Well I wounldn't go that far." He joked. "You look very beautiful today by the way." The blush came back, making me smile.
"Thank you, you look good to."
"Thanks."
"Can I take your orders?" A waitress asked. I looked up at Colin and he promted me to go first.
"Erm...I'll have the chicken salad please." I said, shutting my menu.
"And for you sir?"
"Eh, the same please." Colin decided while rubbing the back of his neck. The woman nodded and smiled smiling, then took both the menu's away with her.

Soo enough our food came and the convosation kept flowing, never becoming arkward like it had on so many other first dates I'd been on. He asked me how I got into Jackass and I asked him how he ended up coming over to America from Ireland.

As we left the restaurant together, a couple of paparazzi gathered around us on the side walk.
"So I'll see you again soon?" Colin asked when we were both trying to ignore the photo's being took.
"Sure, I had a great time." I grinned and lent forward towards him as he placed a kiss on my cheek. More photo's were took and camera's clicked continuesly before he pulled away, smirking at me and saying a final good bye. We walked off in opposite directions and on the journey to my car half the paparazzi followed me, asking questions as well, all of them I ignored.