Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty

Happy Thanksgiving!

After a lot of persuasion I had convinced Colin to come to my parents for thanksgiving dinner. It's not that he didn't want to origonally, but he said he was scared to meet them. Seriously, I thought it was the women who were meant to be scared to meet the mother-in-law.

I pulled Colin out of the car and we walked together until we were at the front door. I lifted my hand and knocked loadly so they would hear. I saw my mom's shadow appear behind the glass in the door and Colin hand held on to mine tighter. I looked over to him and giggled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips to calm him.
"Hello dear." My mom cheered, pulling me into a hug. "Come in, come in." She shut the door after we were both in, then she turned towards Colin.
"You must be Colin, I've heard a lot about you." She said making me blush. My mom though, hugged him also and he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"All good I hope." He smiled, glancing at me.
"Of coarse. It's very clear that Lowri like you a lot." I glared at her trying to get her to shut up. She got the hint and smiled before excusing herself to check the dinner.
"So you tell your mom about me." He grinned,.
"Only a little. My mom exagerates a lot!"
"That good, means I can get a lot of embaresing stories about you out of them." My face went blank, staring a thim. He tried to stare back but broke and laughed, he ended up giving me a kiss to make me smile.

I heard my dad watching TV In the next room so I took Colin's hand and pulled him through to the living area.
"Hi Dad." I greeted. He jumped in surprise and got up from his chair to give me a hug.
"Hello Low, havn't seen you in a while. Who you brought with you." He said.
"This is Colin. Colin, this is my dad Peter."
"Nice to meet you Colin." My dad said shaking hands with him.
"Nice to meet you to sir."
"Please call me Peter."

Me and Colin were left alone as my mom asked him to help in the kitchen, when really I knew they were talking about us.
"Who's that?" Colin asked, pointing to a picture of a baby while we sat on the couch.
"Erm...I don't know." I mummbled trying to distract him by playing with the sleave of his black shirt.
"Oh my God, that's you." He laughed.
"It is not!" Just then my dad rounded the corner.
"Oh that was taken when she was just 10 month old." He announced. Colin laughed and placed the photo in front of my face.
"Your such a cute baby." He chuckled.
"Shut up." I groaned. The picture was of me, a very very young me, in just a t-shirt and nappy with my face covered in chocolate.
"That's not the cutest one either. There's this one, I'll show you after dinner, of her and her cat timbo a sleep. Oh you and that cat...I remember when you thought you were a cat for months. We had to put milk in a bowl for her to drink every day and call her Tilly." My dad chuckled.
"Dad!" I yelled, shocked that he was already doing this. He chuckled and I could hear Colin giggling like a school girl in my ear. My mom yelled for him to come back into the kitchen which left me and colin alone again. I watched him contiue to giggle so I ignored him.
"Oh I'm sorry Tilly, do you want me to rub behind your ear?" He laughed, I stiffled a laugh at his lameness.
"That's not funny!" I whined, pouting at him.
"I'm sorry." I still ignored him. "No really I'm sorry." His kissed just below my ear and then bit my ear lobe, pulling it softly. I had to hold in a moan as I felt his hot breath sweep past my neck. "To be honest I'm not surprised, you are a flexible little kitten in the bedroom." He whispered seductivly.
"Is this really the time or place?"
"It got you talking to me again." He smirked. I heard my moms footsteps coming so I pulled away and placed the picture back on the table so she wouldn't start up about it also. She came through the door and announced that dinner was ready.

After feasting on Turkey, apple sauce, gravy, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, carrots, and more. Then finally pumpkin pie. After dinner we all talked in the living room and even more stories about my past were given. Like how I had a crush in nursrey and I used to sing about him, my parents even sung the song. At around 7pm we finally left my parents and headed back to Colin's for the night.

"So, was today that bad?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom attached to the master bedroom.
"No it was pretty fun actually." Colin said. He was laying in the middle of the huge bed still in his shirt and jeans, I could just see him as the only light in the room was supplied by a small lamp on the bedside table. He looked up and smirked, seeing me in my underwear. He nodded for me to come closer so I jumped on the bed and stradled his waist.
"I want to asked you something." He said, I nodded letting him go on. "Would you come home with me for Chistmas?"
"Like home to Ireland?" I asked, shocked.
"Yeah."
"You really want to take me home?" I grinned leaning forward so my face was closer to his. He nodded and gave me a deep kiss on the lips. "Then I would love to." I smiled, as did he, and I kissed him again as he rolled us over, switching the bed side light off.