Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty Four

"This is gorgeous!" I smiled, looking around the suit Colin had purchased for our stay in Paris. We had both bid farewell to his family this morning and boarded a plane for a three hour flight to Paris. I still couldn't beleive we were here and as Colin payed the bell boy for carrying our bags, I threw myself of the king sized bed trying to take the whole thing in.

"I'm guessing you like it then." Colin chuckled walking over to the bed.
"I love it." I looked around the room once more before settling my eyes on his beautiful, brown orbs. I patted the space next to me on the bed and watched him smirk before laying down next to me.
"Do you want to go out and get something to eat?" Colin asked. Since it was evening we were both exhauted but starving.
"How about we just order room service?" I grinned. We both agreed on the room service and grabbed the menu picking out what we wanted. After we ordered, the food arrived and we ate while chatting about what we could do in the city. Tomorrow we were going to go to the Eiffel tower in the morning becuase who comes to Paris and doesn't see the Eiffel tower? After we finished our meal we both climbes into bed next to each other and whispered 'I Love You' to each other, letting us fall into a deep, peaceful sleep.

*Next Morning*

"Get up!" I laughed, yanking the covers off Colin for about the fifth time in the past ten minutes. Everytime I asked him to get up he had either rolled over, buried his head in the sheets or just down right ignored me.
"Colin!" I shouted. Right now he was laying on his back pretending to be asleep but the smirk on his face was giving him away. And he calls himself an actor. "Fine, I'll go without you!" I said to hopefull trick him into getting up. I stomped over to the hotel door and open it then slammed it, making him think I had left. I waited a few minutes for some noise and when I didn't hear any I walked back into the bedroom area.
"Are you kidding me? Get up!" I yelled, He burst out laughing and finally opened his eyes, looking up at me with his mischeifious smirk.
"I knew you wouldn't leave without me, I'm to beautiful." It was my turn to giggle as I sat on the bed next him. He grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. I sighed, happily, and smiled at him hoping his game was over.
"Whatever you say....You going to get up now?" I asked sweetly.
"Yeah, I can't stand to see that pout come out again." He rubbed his eyes and suddenly pulled himself out of bed, stumbling into the shower so he could get ready and we could finally get out and go see Paris.

Two hours later we had made it to the Eiffel Tower and as we stared up at the huge metal construction my heart pumped at the thought of going up there.
"You getting scared?" Colin teased, seeing the expresion on my face.
"No...you?"
"No, I'm manly and tough." He said and puffed out his chest. I giggled and scoffed and pulled him into the que for the lift before he could get too full of himself. The que went down pretty quick and we finally got to the very top where only another few people were. We walked out of the lift and I headed out for the edge but 'manly and tough' Colin stood frozen in the middle.
"You getting scared?" I mocked, laughing at him.
"No! I'm just taking in the scenery." I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the railing so we could look down to the streets below.
"It's gorgeous up here." I said softly, not wanting to ruin the moment.
"Yeah it is." I turned and saw Colin looking directly at me, making me blush. We stayed still, staring into each other, truly loving the time we were sharing with each other. Ever since we got together there was very little time that we got to spend together and the past two weeks had definetly brought us closer together. Suddenly a strong, cold breeze whooshed past us, bringing us back to reality.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I smiled. We shared a passionate kiss, making me hold my hat incase it fell over the edge. I smiled into the kiss and Colin's arms wrapped around me, bringing me into his warm embrace so we could look out into the city together.

*Later In The Week*

It was our final night in Paris and God was I sad about it. I had had the best five days of my life! We had been everywhere from museums to river boat trip to the Notre Dame Cathedral, all of them just plain amazing. We even got to see the Mona Lisa which was tiny in comparison to what I thought it would be. The days had been even better though with Colin being by my side. Sure there had been them times where the paparazzi had jumped in front of us and started snapping away, but I loved him and the times we have shared together here could not compare to anything I had been through with anyone before.

Now we sat in a small, quite, fancy French restaurant were me and Colin both sat close together as we ate. All night Colin had been fidgiting though, as if something was wrong, and end everytime I asked him what was the matter he just smiled and shrugged it off, acting clueless. Then after we had finished dessert he turned to me and cleared his throat, trying to clear the nerves.
"Lowri, I want to ask you something and it may not be the biggest thing in the world but...well..." He stammered, his beautiful accent making my spine tingle.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Move in with me, once we get back home. Until now it felt like we were always having to go to each others houses to see each other and we never slept alone." I grinned at his request and slowly nodded my head.
"Yeah, I will." I grinned wider and looked away before looking back at him. "Is that why you were nervous?" I asked.
"Well...yeah." He chuckled at himself and then lent over to be closer to me. "Come on then roomy, lets get back to the hotel." We stood and walked out of the restraunt, holding hand. We walked back to the hotel as it wasn't that far and when we got to our room...let's just say we celebrated our last night here in one of the most romantic cities of the World.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for subscribing!