Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty Five

March 2003

It has been three months and my relationship with Colin was going alond so well words could barely explain it. However, even though back in Paris wee agreed for me to move in with him straight away, when we got back Colin got swarmed with plans for the Upcoming year and almost immedianly had to go away filming. Because of this we decided that we would keep our seperate homes so I could still be in my own enviroment and, when the time came, Colin would be there to help me move in with him. And today was that day.

Colin had arrived back from filming last week and this morning I was sitting waiting for him to arrive with his 4x4 so we could move all my stuff. My apartment had already been on the market for a month and had sold a couple of weeks ago so there really was no turning back now. I was sat listening to the radio when there was a knock at the door, smiling, I raced towards it and opened it to a smiling Colin.
"Hey." I greeted letting him in. I heard him shut the door as I walked into the bedroom, letting him follow me.
"I thought you said you were packed!" He exclaimed looking around my, anything but tidy, room.
"I am! There's just a few things need to be sorted."
"Okay, well is there anything ready now?"
"In the living room, there all ready but first your going to help me in here." I said and closed the open and packed suitcase before sitting on it. "Zip it up." I ordered.
"Yes maam." He laughed and walked over, leaning down beside me, to try and shut the suitcase. "It won't go Lowri."
"It has to, there is barely anything in it!" I cringed, knowing it wasn't true.
"Oh yeah." He joked but then I heard the zip whiz around the case, sealing it.
"See it wasn't that hard!" I cheered. Colin just looked at me plainly and then walked out to get the boxes in the living room.

It took a few runs but we did finally, and succsessfully, get all of my belongings to Colin's house. All the boxes had been unloaded by mid afternoon so there was still plenty of time for us to unpack. Colin, however, had other ideas.
"How about we go break our new bedroom in?" He asked, seductivly winding his arms around my waist.
"It's always been your bed though."
"Yeah but not yours, and this is a cause for celebration." He said.
"Not yet. We have to unpack, then possible we could celebrate." I smiled pulling away. He sighed knowing I had won, it was either work and reward or nothing so knowing what he had to do he walked away and grabbed a box, then carried it upstairs. His ripped and ragged jeans dragged along the wooden floor as I giggled and grabbed a lighter box to follow him.

"I think we're going to need a bigger closet." He said, a worried expresion spread across his face. He had just relised how many suitcases and boxes of clothes I actually had and seeing as he already had one walking wardrobe that was half full of his clothing, it was starting to become difficult to where everything would go.
"Or one less guest bedroom." I smiled sweetly, looking up at him from my place on the floor.
"Oh no, you are not having a full room just for your clothes!" He argued.
"Why not? Where else are we going to put them?" I screeched.
"We can fit ther clothes in, just keep the shoes in the boxes and there will be room the the cupboard downstairs." I stared at him, open mouthed, and shocked.
"How dare you!" I hissed and clutched as many shoe boxes as I could into my chest.
"They're only shoes."
"Shhh! They'll hear you." He looked at me as if I had some sort of mental illness and then rubbed his forehead, trying to figure out a solution.
"Please! I'll repay you." I soothed. He took one look at my pout and sighed.
"How will you repay me?" Colin asked, I could tell he was trying, but failing, to put up a fight.
"Don't you remember our little agreement for tonight?" He nodded. "Well I could make that more interesting." I smirked. He sighed once more before picking up a box filled with shoes boxes and carried them into a guest room that was directly across from the master bedroom.

We were finally finished and everything was unpacked. Suprisingly, everything I had brought and not scrapped had blended in well with the rest of Colin's suff and everything, apart from the clothes, had fit in the house. It was a pretty big house though. After we finished up dinner I did repay Colin for turning his guest room into my closet, big time. Before we finally fell asleep together having our first night as room mates.