Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty Seven

May 2003

I stepped out of the house bright and early, ready to get some shopping done. Of course when I say bright and early I mean around one-ish. I had left Colin still sleeping soundly in bed, clutching my pillow, to go get some shopping done in the city. I strolled out of the front gates of the house to walk to the car and immediantly heard the sound of camera flashed and film. I looked to my left and saw a few creeping photographers standing quite a distance away from me, with their camera's lifted to their faces. I ignored them as best I could and got into the car, starting up the engine and heading towards town.

I walked into a small boutique shop and smiled at the girl behind the desk as a bell rang abouve the door. I went straight towards some cute little day dresses and glanced through them. There were some that caught my fancy, a silky pink and cream, opaque one that went to my mid thigh and had spagetti straps. And another which was the same style but was green and made out of a stiff cotton. I picked up both from the rack and carried them towards the pay desk where the girl stood pationtly.
"Hi." I greeted as I placed the items down.
"H-Hi." I noticed her hands shaking and the stutter in her voice. I looked up and she blushed slightly, finding it difficulf to scan the dresses under my gaze.
"Is everything alright?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah it's just...I'm a really big fan of your show." She blushed a deeper crimson.
"Haha, oh really?"
"Yeah, would you mind giving me an autograph?"
"No, I'd love to." I giggled and took the pen and peice of paper she pulled out from under the desk. "What's your name?"
"Alexandra." I wrote her a quick message then signed my name. "Thank you." She said as she took the paper back. "You must get asked this all the time huh?"
"Actually no. Your one of a few." I smiled and took the bag with the two dresses as I handed over the money.
"Well thatnk you. Have a good day."
"You too. Bye!" I grinned and walked out of the shop, straight into more paparazzi. All the lenses seemed to be aimed more towards my hands and tummy than anywhere else. I placed my hand around my body subconsiously, worrying what they were thinking. Had I gained weight over the past few weeks? I continued walking and kept my head dwon, thankfully they didn't bother me to much so I managed to get some food shopping done before heading home.

*At Home*

"Hey baby, whe've you been?" I heard Colin ask from the living area over the noise of the television. I kept the bags in my hand and walked into the room to greet him.
"Hey." I lent over the back of the sofa and gave him a quick kiss. "I went shopping, there's still some in the car if you want to get them." I smirked as he reluctantly stood up from the couch and walked away towards the front door. "Without the attitude!" I shouted and turned, grinning. I saw him turn his head and scowl at me jokingly making me laugh.

I set the bags down on the kitchen table and waited for the rest of the food to be brought in by Colin so I could pack it away. Once he dropped the bags on the clean, black tiled floor he strutted over to me and trapped me in his embrace.
"What do I get as a thank you?" He asked.
"Hmmm...What would you like?"
"I have a few things in mind..." I raised my eyebrow at him and lent back slightly.
"You just got some this morning! And anyway I'm busy so you'll have to wait." I watched his smirk drop and a frown replace it as I pushed his arms down and pushed him away. I giggled at his pout and slapped his butt as he walked away, he jolted and threw me a cheeky glare before going and sitting back down on the couch.

*Later that Night*

"Baby, you know how we're like, engaged?" I asked, sitting next to him on the sofa as the television lit the room. I heard him chuckle as his arm wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me in closer to him so he could plant a kiss in my hair.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"Well I think we should start planning it." I said, trying to ease him in to organisation.
"Now?"
"Yeah, why not." I smiled and pulled a note pad from around the back of the couch.
"Why did I know you were going to do that?" Colin groaned.
"Because you know me so well! Now." I clicked my pen on and got my hand in position for planning. I looked back up at Colin to see his engroosed by the TV, seeing the remote, I reached for it and flicked the button making the room go almost pitch black.
"Hey!" Colin moaned and flipped the lamp on.
"Now I have your attention...The wedding."
"Okay okay. But you know it won't be as good if I do it." I stared at him, hard.
"That's what I hate about you men. All you do is show a ring and we have to do the next 6 months hard work."
"Hey, I was nearly falling over my own fucking feet because I was so scared the other night." I laughed again at the thought of Colin's nerves.
"And did you have any reason to be nervous? I'm marrying you arn't I?"
"Yeah"
"Well then, now that's sorted, what date should we make the wedding?" I smiled.
"I don't know, when do you think?"
"Maybe November? It would be cooler and that is six months away." I suggested.
"November?" Colin mused. "It sounds good." I smiled at his and shifted my head to kiss him. As the night went on we aggreed on almost everything we needed, now all we had to was, well, find everything on the list.

31st May

"Happy Birthday old man." I laughed, turning over in the bed.
"What do you mean? You're the cougar." Colin defended. I scanned my eyes down his toned chest that was uncovered by the bed sheets.
"You calling me old!"
"No, I find it really hot that your older." He said, his eyes staring into mine. I moved and straddled him so I could lean down and reach his lips.
"Really? Then I guess I don't have to worry about any younger women taking you away." I moved my hips against his slowly and felt him gasp against my lips.
"I love birthday's." He groaned, resting his hands on my hips and rubbing circles on them with his thumb.
"Hmm I bet you do." I mummbled and pulled my lips away from his, beginning to drag them down the rest of his body.