Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fifty Three

November 2003

"I love you too." Colin whispered through the phone. "I'll see you in a few hours okay baby."
"Yeah. I can't wait." I cried.
"Me neither and don't get upset baby, you'll ruin your make up." I laughed at his comment and wiped my eyes of the happy tears. "Bye beautiful."
"Bye Handsome." I whispered and kept the phone at my ear until the tone went dead. I hadn't seen Colin since yesterday morning when I left for here with my mom, grandmother and bridesmaid's. I couldn't wait to see him and the fact the next time I would would be when I was walking down the isle, made me weep.
"You okay Low?" My mom asked, sitting next to me on the Honeymoon suite bed.
"Yeah I just miss him." I said, cheering up slightly. "God I sound so cheesy!"
"It's your wedding day your allowed to be cheesy." I laughed and hugged my mom for cheering me up.
"Lowri you have a present!" Lauren screamed, coming through the door. She had just came back from colin's room where I had sent her with my present for him. I had got Colin this black leather wristband because he was complaining he had no edgy 'accessories' to go with his suit, and I thought that would be his style.
"Yay!" I laughed and took the bag out of Lauren's out stretched hand. I opened it and took out a medium plain white box that had a scribbled note attached to it, in Colin's unneat handwriting.

Lowri,
Hope you're having a good time with the girls and try not to get to upset, even if it is with the excitement of marrying me. I love you more that I can even say and I had no idea that when I met you last year it would come to this. You've put up with my out of town trips to film and my stupid, cheesy self and then actually agreed to marry me, are you insane? I guess I'm trying to say I'm not sorry I bumped into at that after party.
All my Love,
Colin xx.

Tears reappeared in my eyes making all the girls in the room rush over and look over my shoulder.
"Ahhh." Most of them said at the same time. I set the letter down and opened the box which revealed another smaller box which had the famous Tiffany&Co. logo. I lifted the lid off and gasped seeing a pure silver charm bracelet. I picked it up and saw that there was already one charm on it, a solid, shiny, silver heart with one diamond set in the middle of it. I handed it to my mom and asked her to fastern it around my wrist, which she did. I let the other girl admire it before standing to go get my hair and make-up done.

My bridesmaids consisted of Lauren Graham, Stephanie Hodge and Colin's two sister's Claudine and Gemma who I had come very close to over the past few days they had been here. They were all done with their own hair and make-up and were now sitting all around me, talking.
"You excited?" Gemma asked. I nodded almost instantly making them all giggle.
"How could I not be!" I laughed.
"Your so lucky your getting married. Are kids next?" My mom asked making me and Lauren smirk.
"Mom please. I don't know." I answered, trying not to look at Lauren who would make me laugh. You see me, Colin and Lauren were the only ones that knew about the real pregnancy, my mom had rang up with the roumors in the paper but I said they wern't true. Me and Colin had decided, instead of telling everyone then and there a couple of months ago, we would wait till tonight and tell eveyone together. Thank God I was only two months along and not showing yet.

Once my hair was done the make-up artist come in and did the whole look as natural and fresh so it didn't over power the ivory dress, that was hanging up on the other side of the room. Half way through the makeover there was a knock on the door, getting my attention.
"If that's Colin tell him to get lost!" Claudine shouted over to Lauren who went to open the door.
"Hi Guys! Come in." I looked over to the door and grinned in surprise when I saw Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine enter the room.
"Oh my God!" I laughed. The make-up girl saw I had guest and stepped aside for a minute so I could greet them.
"Hi" I said wrapping my arms around Jeff, then pulling away and turning to Johnny.
"Hey." Johnny greeted and pulled my into another big hug. "You look beautiful." He said, making my eyesbrows raise.
"What do you want?" I said sternly. Even though my hair was done, I only had half a face of make-up and a pair of scruffy pj's on. I wasn't stupid.
"Nothing, you really do!" He defended, his famous aviator sunglasses resting on his nose.
"Okay, well...Thank you. You just get here?"
"About a half hour ago. The rest of the guys are here as well." Jeff informed me.
"Awsome, I'm just happy your all here early and not late." I giggled.
"We better get away then and let you get ready." Johnny said and kissed my cheek.
"Yeah, see you later Low. Try not to be late yourself." Jeff added. I watched them leave together before taking a seat back in the chair.

"Mom, Mom. I can't, I'm to scared." I paniced as everyone rushed around the room behind the hall where the ceremony was taking place.
"Honey listen, everythings going to be fine and in an hour you and Colin are going to be sat at that table husband and wife okay? This is the best day of your life so enjoy it!" I looked at my mother, smiling, and nodded as all the comotion seemed to stop and the sound of our wedding walk music started to play. I took a deep breathe as my mom rushed away to take her seat and my dad appeared by my side.
"You look gorgeous honey." He said and I swear I saw tears appearing.
"Thanks dad."
"Colin in one lucky man, I wish you the best of luck in your future with him." I nearly lost it when he said that but I kept the tears kept in and wrapped my arms around my dad for the last time as a truly single woman.
"Thank You." I faced forwards and watched as all the bridemaid's walked with the groomsmen down the isle in turn until only I was left. I could faitly see Colin stood at the front, looking down the isle waiting for me. I don't know what happened but seeing him seemed to take all the nerves away and replace it with excitment.
"You ready sweety?" My dad asked. I only nodded and placed my first foot forward letting him lead me down the isle.