Before I Leave

Tonight

Before we even entered the party I could tell it was gonna be a crazy night. First, we were far out in the country, so no annoying neighbors to call the cops. Two, the music was hurting my ears from the truck. Finally, I had let go of any reason I cared for tonight. Tonight was mine. Corey kept glancing at me, he must of noticed the change. I had changed into a busy print dress, and threw on a few mix and match jewlrey pieces. I didnt even worry about shoes, I was almost always barefoot. My hair was down and natural. It had little curls on the end, but I did nothing to fix it. We got out of the truck and began walking to the party.
"If you need anything, just call." Corey said, and I knew what he was doing. Trying to throw me off, but I already knew he didnt want to hang out with him at the party. It through him off that I didnt care. Corey was one of those people that everyone just naturally looks at. We walked into the party and everyone turned looking at him, then moving to me. Girls looked me up and down and gave rude looks, but the guys were pretty nice.
"See ya around." I said nudging his arm slightly and walking away without even looking at him. I could feel him watching me, and smiled. Tonight, I was winning. I immediately walked over to the table with the drinks and got a few into my system. After about ten minutes of watching people a group of guys started walking to the table. I saw them each look at me, but I looked away as if I didnt see them. When they got closer they started talking to me.
"Hey, you. Why is such a pretty girl standing here all by herself?" A cocky, buff and pretty hot looking guy said. I put on a smile and looked at him.
"Maybe you could fix that?" I said making eye contact. He looked at the other guys, thinking he was cool. He was so not my type of guy, but that wasnt my goal for tonight. I took his hand and led him out into the middle of everyone else. And we began dancing. We danced, and danced and danced, but I was having so much fun and didnt even care how long it had been.
"Im gonna go get another drink, want one?" He asked. I realized I didnt even know his name.
"What is your name?" I asked him. He looked confused for a minute but then laughed.
"Jordan." He answered smiling.
"Well, yes, I would. Thanks Jordan." I said smiling back. I danced solo for a while and soon he was back. I drank my drink in a hurry and began dancing again. We were so close. I glanced over at the table and saw Corey watching us. We made eye contact but I turned cooly away going closer to Jordan.
"Come with me." Jordan whispered into my ear, taking my hand and leading me away. We walked back into the trees and he began kissing me. I slowly backed away.
"No, im not really into this kinda stuff. Just looking to have fun tonight." I said but he ignored me. I tried again shoving him away, but it did no good, and his hand covered my mouth. I tried to punch him or kick him or something, but he was just so strong. I started crying, knowing I couldnt do anything when he was ripped apart from me. Corey was bent over him punching him in the face over and over again.
"Corey!" I screamed. Jordan's face was covered in blood.
"Corey stop! Thats enough!" I grabbed ahold of his arm and pulled him away. Suddenly he turned to me.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I sware, If he did-"
"I am fine, Corey." I said interupting him.
"Why do you do dumb stuff like that!" Corey yelled at me, throwing his arms in the air.
"I had it under controll." I said softly.
"Really? It didnt look like it to me." He said. I looked away. I was trying so hard not to cry, but he could tell. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him and the tears spilt over.
"Im sorry" I said. He brushed my hair away and looked me in the eyes.
"Im here for you. I will be as long as your here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!