Status: Not looking good, lads.

Sold My Soul

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and ghouls, step right up! Behind this curtain lies a ghastly concoction of delight, horror, fantasy and terror. Your every wish is our command, your every whimsical desire brought to life. But I'm warning you, there's always a price...
- "The Greatest Show Unearthed", Creature Feature

"I’m not exactly sure when things started to go downhill.

At first, things couldn’t have been better. You know the story. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, they plan to be together forever.

Our story is no different. Problem is, I’m not sure I want it to be forever. Not anymore.

As it turns out, I may not have a choice."

***
Demons, gangs, drama, Synyster Gates! What more could you want? A lot of things, for sure, but maybe this will do.

Disclaimer: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, or anyone really, except for my main OC and a couple other minor characters. Title credit goes to The Used.

Credit for layout and the amazing banner goes to the lovely ellievengeance. :)

In the words of Tobuscus (if you don't know who that is, go look him up on YouTube, and thank me later), "What a fun little social experiment this will be."
  1. Chapter One: The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
    "We can supply anything that your heart desires, but the consequences will surely be dire."
  2. Chapter Two: Monster - Skillet
    "The secret side of me, I never let you see."
  3. Chapter Three: The Only Hope For Me Is You - My Chemical Romance
    "Face all the pain and take it on, because the only hope for me is you alone."
  4. Chapter Four: I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage
    "Heaven knows what you've got to prove."
  5. Chapter Five: Scarecrow - My Chemical Romance
    "He burns my skin, never mind about the shape I'm in, I'll keep you safe tonight."
  6. Chapter Six: Cries In Vain - Bullet For My Valentine
    "But now I need an answer to my prayers and you're not there."
  7. Chapter Seven: Deadly Weapons - Eyes Set To Kill
    "My flames have all burnt out, my hope's no part of my reality."
  8. Chapter Eight: Zydrate Anatomy - Repo! The Genetic Opera Cast
    "Blood Market, Love Market, sometimes I wonder why they need me at all."
  9. Chapter Nine: Demons - Avenged Sevenfold
    "Living's a wicked dream when things turn out all wrong. We're all so weak no matter how strong."
  10. Chapter Ten: The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime) - Cobra Starship
    "Not long ago I gave up hope, but you came along, you gave me something I could hold on to."
  11. Chapter Eleven: Dead End Roads & Lost Highways - Burn Halo
    "Shame is running through your veins, just need a little taste. Is that the devil you've been kissing? It's too late, it's too late to get saved."
  12. Chapter Twelve: Getting Away With *** - Papa Roach
    "It isn't possible to never tell the truth, but the reality is I'm getting away with ***."