Status: This will be starting off slow, give me a few chapters and then it'll get faster!

I Wanna Watch You Burn

Macbeth Cortney, demi-god and daughter of... well no one really knows. Truth is she doesn't even know she's a demi-god. And things get pretty messy when she does find out and Percy Jackson isn't the only one that has to find Zeus's master lighting bolt before it's to late.

So not only is Percy going on this wild adventure to find the bolt, but so is Macbeth. The thing is if they want to get the bolt to Zeus in they are going have to work to together. Or else the war between the gods will happen! And earth will be the battle ground and in the end... it ain't gonna look so pretty!

So now with only fourteen days to get the bolt back to Zeues, Macbeth has to learn to shed all her insecurities and learn to trust or the world ain't gonna end up looking so nice! Oh, one more thing Macbeth has to fall in love before these fourteen days are over or everything she's ever loved will be destroyed and with her in the front seat watching, in a very painful way!

I don't own anything you recognize! If you don't like it, then don't even think about reading it! Its a waste of your time and my comment space! Also if you have any problems about the story them please tell me, for the simple fact that I can fix these mistakes more quickly!!!