‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

It's Over, I Moved On

[Sasha]

I walked into the arena during the second period of the Russia vs. Canada game. Russia was getting their ass kicked. Alex Ovechkin took a puck to the hand, enabling him from playing at his potential and the whole team basically just gave up. I, however, was dealing with my own problems. I had gotten a disgusting phone call that involved moaning coming from Andy and another woman.

I had cursed Andy out, making damn sure that he knew it was over. I had been ignoring calls and texts from Andy, Jorm, and Kiv for the past couple days. I reflected back onto the day I got that disgusting call. I had gone to the hospital with my brother and the slut to visit Hanna Filppula. It wasn’t the best visit to be honest, but we cleared things up.

***

I had made everyone leave the room so we could talk. I smirked a little. “I just saw Koivu leave. You finally hook him yet?”

She looked at me, confusion written across her face. “Hook him?”

I laughed lightly and shook my head. “Are you dating him?”

The biggest grin appeared on her face. “Yes. He just asked me.”

I nodded. “How are you feeling?”

She sighed. “I could be worse, but I wish I felt better.”

I nodded again. “I hope you feel better.”

She gave me a genuine smile. “Thank you.” She had a little pause. “So does this mean we can be friends again?”

I nodded.

The smile she had previously had had grown. “So. You’re single now?”

I looked at the ground, a tear running down my face. “His phone somehow called me as he was having sex with another woman. I found out that he had been having an affair for about a month now. How could I be so stupid?”

She grabbed my hand. “You aren’t stupid. You just need to find a guy who is genuine. You shouldn’t go after those musicians and actors. They always fuck the groupies. Most athletes are bad too. If you really want someone famous, go after a hockey player. It’s been proven that they are the most faithful. If you want, I can set you up with someone.”

I nodded. “I think I’m going to talk to a few of the guys on Pavel’s team. Maybe I can get a date with Alex Ovechkin, Alex Semin, and Semyon Varlamov.”

She looked at the ground. “If Val were to ask you out, would you give him a chance?”

I nodded. “One chance. That’s it.”

She smiled. “Thank you. I’ll be sure to let him know. He has the biggest crush on you.”

I laughed. “I got that.”

***

I walked down to the Team Russia locker room with the slut. We saw the legendary Team Sasha (Ovechkin, Semin, Varlamov, Backstrom) walk over to us. The slut fixed her hair and glared at me. “Do not speak, Sasha. They’re obviously coming over here to flirt with me. I’ll have to break it to them lightly so I don’t break their hearts that I’m already happily married.”

I sneered. “Sure.”

As soon as they reached us, they all smiled at me. Ovechkin grabbed my hand and kissed it. “Привет великолепна. Мне было интересно, какая красивая девушка, как ты делал ходьбе в грязной раздевалке? Собираетесь ли вы отвечать своему парню?” (Hello gorgeous. I was wondering what a beautiful girl like you was doing walking into a dirty locker room? Are you going to meet your boyfriend?)

I frowned. “Я оставил жених несколько дней назад. Он был обман ублюдок.” (I left my fiancé a few days ago. He was a cheating bastard.)

He frowned. “Мне жаль слышать это. Может быть, я могу взять тебя? Я пытаюсь показать вам, что не все ребята полны жопы.” (I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe I could take you out? I could try to show you that not all guys are complete assholes.)

I offered him a small smile. “Я бы с удовольствием.” (I would love to.)

He grinned. “Фантастическая.” (Fantastic.)

Ovechkin’s friend, Alex Semin, chimed in right after him. “Я попрошу вас то же самое. Ты самая красивая женщина, которую я когда-либо положил глаз на. Я все время вижу вокруг вас. Ths в первый раз я имел шары спросить вас.” (I was going to ask you the same thing. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I keep seeing you around. This is the first time I've had the balls to ask you out.)

I smiled. “Конечно, я пойду с вами. Любой человек хотят дату?” (Of course I'll go out with you. Anyone else want a date?)

Semin smiled. As soon as I finished asking my question, I had two different responses in two different languages spat at me in two seconds flat.

Semyon Varlamov got all excited. “Меня!” (Me!)

Nicklas Backstrom took a couple seconds to figure out what I was saying before he yelled back at me. “Mig!” (Me!)

I smiled warmly. ” Тогда я думаю, у меня есть четыре даты.” (Then I guess I have four dates.) I gave each of them my phone number. When they walked away, the slut and I continued our journey to the locker room.

Isabella glared at me. “What did they have to say to you?”

I returned her glare and offered her an evil smirk. “None of your fucking business.” I laughed and walked away, leaving her with her jaw dropped in the middle of the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, my lovelies. <3

Live has been beyond crazy with all of the (ex) boyfriend issues and school isues and work issues. With all of this pent up emotion, I have gained inspiration to write. (Especially since the Capitals won tonight! Ovechkin and Semin <3 <3 <3 )

Please leave a comment, they are very much appreciated. Don't worry. Val will be back in the picture sooner than you think ;)