‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

She's Got A Boyfriend Now

[Sasha]

When I ditched Backstrom that night, I had been getting texts like crazy from the rest of guys. They were asking where I was. All of a sudden, it stopped. They were silent. Eerily silent.

I heard a knock on the door. I set my book on the table next to my Vitamin Water and answered it. Backstrom was standing there. He didn’t look happy. “Why did you ditch me?”

I looked at the ground nervously. “I’m sick.”

He started getting red in the face. “You don’t look very sick.”

I took a step back. Thinking back, that probably wasn’t a good idea. “I am sick though. I’ve been lying down on the couch all night.”

He walked through the doorway and shut the door. “That’s not what Varli, Ovi, and Sasha said when they told me that you were sexting them.” He locked the door.

“I wasn’t sexting anyone.”

He took a step closer. “What’s this I hear about you going out with Filppula tomorrow? Who said you could go out on dates? You’re my girl now. You aren’t allowed to date other men. That’s cheating. You don’t want to know what I do to cheaters.”

I nodded and took a step back.

He backed me into a wall. “You lied to me. That does not go unpunished.”

I whimpered. “Please don’t hurt me.”

He grabbed me and dragged me to the bedroom. He cuffed my hands to the top of the bed. He took a rope and tied my feet to the bottom of the bed. He ran a hand across my face. “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to make you feel very good.” He stripped me very quickly, using a pocket knife to cut my clothes off. He stripped himself slowly, insisting that I needed to watch the show.

He climbed on top of me and positioned himself at my entrance. I screamed. “No! At least put on a damn condom! Please! I don’t need a baby! I’m only 21!”

He smirked. “I don’t need a condom, baby. I want a son. You’re going to give me one.” He thrusted into me hard and fast. I cried out in pain. He slapped me across the face. “It doesn’t hurt! Stop screaming like a little bitch!”

I tried fighting him off, but after the first half hour, my energy had been drained. I laid there and took it. Occasionally he would smack me and make me orgasm. I faked it, but apparently it sounded real.

I didn’t count how many times he came inside of me. It was pointless. I’m fucked. I’m going to be pregnant. What would my mother think? She knows I’m a fighter. She would have expected me to be able to fight him away. I hope I have rope burns. I could use it as proof.

Suddenly, I felt him stop. I was pretty much numb by that point. At least I don’t have to hear his stupid grunting anymore. I felt him relieve himself one more time as he puck his dick deep inside of me.

I don’t know when I started crying. He slapped me. “Stop crying. You should be glad I found you attractive enough to have sex with you. I graced you with my presence. That’s an honor in itself. You’re my girlfriend.” He got up and put his pants on. “I’m going back to my room to gather my belongings. I’ll be back in ten minutes. If I find another man in here, I’ll show you how much I hate cheaters. If you leave, I’ll find you, and you won’t like the outcome. Either way, you’re better off sticking with me. I can treat you good.” With that, he left.

I lay there, unable to move. He forgot to untie me. No. He didn’t forget. He didn’t want me going anywhere.

He showed up exactly ten minutes later. He unhooked the handcuffs and untied the ropes. He stripped himself naked again, shoved his dick inside me, and held me close. “You get me so hard, baby.” He pushed as far as he could inside of me and grabbed my tits. I let out a yelp. He squeezed harder. “You don’t make a sound unless it’s a fucking moan. You enjoy having sex with me. Get that through your thick fucking head.”

I nodded. I waited an hour before he finally fell asleep. I couldn’t move too much or he’d wake up. I grabbed my phone and put it on silent. I text Hanna quick.

Sasha: Hanna. Cancel my date with your brother.
Hanna: Why?
Sasha: I have a new boyfriend and he’s very protective.
Hanna: Who?
Sasha: It doesn’t matter. All that matters is that every guy stays away from me. If Val comes close, my boyfriend will hurt me and him.
Hanna: Please reconsider, Sasha. Val really likes you. Just tell me who this guy is.
Sasha: I can’t give you a name. I can only tell you that you know him.

Even with the vague nature, I think she figured out who my boyfriend was. God, I hope so. I can’t be trapped in this hell much longer.