‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

Threw It On The Ground

[Sasha's POV]

I woke up to Andy talking excitedly on the phone. "This is fantastic! She will love it! Thank you so much!" He hung up the phone.

I looked at Andy, confused. "What was that about?"

He grinned. "How would you like to be in our newest video?"

My eyes went wide. "Seriously?!"

He kissed me. "You're coming home with me for a couple weeks."

I screamed and tackled him. He smirked at me. I kissed him. One thing led to another and...

•••

"And it's done." The video editor said with a sigh.

"Finally!" I was grinning and jumped in Andy's arms. "Do NOT throw ME on the ground."

"I would never." Andy kissed me. 

We watched the video that we had been working on for the past 6 weeks.

"We only have a couple days left together." 

"I know, lover, but we will make it through this. I love you. I will not give up on you. I don't care how much your hockey playing brother hates me. I will fight for you."

I smiled. "I know you will."

Andy's manager came in. "You two have the premiere to go to tonight for SNL."

•••

"Andy! Sasha Dee! What new video do you got for me?!" Justin was attempting to gearbox and rap.

I started laughing. "Never again! My poor ears! Why torture my poor innocent ears?!"

Andy laughed and rolled his eyes. "Sash?"

I looked at him. "Babe. Here's my cell phone. It's your dad."

He took the phone. "Man, this ain't my dad! This is a cell phone. I threw it on the ground!"

Andy smashed the phone on the ground . It broke into many pieces. The lights went black and they played the video.

•••

"I can't believe you're leaving." He squeezed me.

"I don't want to, but I have to support my brother. The olympics are a big honor." I let a tear fall. 

"LAST CALL FOR THE 3PM FLIGHT TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA."

"I guess this means you have to go. I love you, Sasha."

"I love you, Andy."

I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and we kissed goodbye. I walked away from the love of my life and got on the plane.

Several hours later, we landed. I took a cab to the hotel since my lovely brother was being a dick... Again.

I let the bellboys carry my bags to my suite. I tipped them and sent them away. As soon as they left, I tried to skype Andy, but he was already asleep. I sighed and went to bed. It's been a long day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter in Sasha's POV for right now. Gonna switch to our new character who will be introduced with Val! Comment and subscribe!