‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

A plan in the making...

[Hanna]

I'd just gotten to the hotel after a very interesting day with Sasha and her sister-in-law and friend. I just about beat the hell out of the damn Italian whore. I got ready for bed when there was a knock on the door.

I got up and answered it. " Val what you doing here at 10 at night?" I noticed his eyes were red and his cheeks were tear stained. I hugged him. "What happened?" I quickly had him come in and sit on the bed. 

"Alicia..." That was all he could say before breaking down in tears again.

I wrapped my arms around him and let him use me as a pillow to cry on. "I already have an idea about what happened." 

Val looked at me. "How?" 

"I was with Alicia, Isabella, and Sasha..." I paused, noticing that Val looked interested in Sasha. "...today. And Alicia was talking about Hank and her going to marriage counseling. I should have told you."

"It wouldn't have helped anything. I wouldn't have believed you." He looked like he wanted to curl up into a ball and just cry. 

I pulled him into a big hug. "You shouldn't get all worked up and unsettling over the stupid French whore. She's not worth it Val. She's the one who left you. She doesn't know what she's going to be missing. And some other girl is going to come along and take you instead because she'll think your worth it."

He pulled me close and kissed my forehead. "Thank you Hanna. You may be the younger but you always know what to say to help me out."

I let him hold me there. "Yeah well someday I'll need you there to beat the hell out of one of my boyfriends." I smiled.

He started laughing. "You don't need me to do that. You'll do it yourself."

I shook my head at him. "Whatever. Anyways is there anyone else you want right now...?"

He looked at me questionable. "Yeah. But it's not going to happen. Cuz she's already taken."

"Who?"

"Your new friend."

"Sasha. Datsyuk's little sister."

"Yeah." He managed a small smile.

"That Italian bitch of his isn't going to let you anywhere near her."

He looked really sad. "I know. And she's really not that big of a both once you get to know her. She's much like you."

I glared at him. "Don't fucking compare me to her Val."

"I'm sorry, but you need to learn to watch what you say."

"Just for that comment...your going to leave now before Sasha comes over. I was going to let you stay but not after that comment."

I pushed me back on the bed and started tickling me.

"Stop!" I screamed, trying not to laugh.

"I'll stop once you say I can stay."

"Fine. You can stay and meet her." He then stopped tickling me. "Asshole." 

Just then there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. "Sasha." I let her in. I noticed her eye up my brother. "Sasha this is my brother Val. Val this is my friend Sasha." I smiled,giving Val the go ahead to flirt all he wants. "I'm going to go grab some food for us. I'll be right." 

I went down to the cafe in the main area of the lobby. I made sure to take my sweet time ordering the food, giving Val enough time. It ended up taking me about 30 minutes to get the food ordered and up to the hotel room. 

I walked into the hotel room. "Where Val?"

Sasha looked up. "He got a call from one of his teammates to get his ass home. So he left."

I put the food down. "So what happened...?"

"We just talked. I have a boyfriend an I love him. But Val is a nice guy and if I wasn't already with Andy I would give him a chance."

"Val likes you...you know."

"I know. He mentioned that."

"Of course he would." I smiled and laughed.

Sasha and I ended up talked for a good couple of hours and I ended up telling her the whole story about the ex Nicklas Backstrom. She's the only person Ive told besides Val. 

We ended up watching some random movie on tv. Sasha feel asleep first and I decided to help Val out a little bit.  

I found Sasha's phone and texted her boyfriend.

"Andy. We need to talk. I fucked another guy tonight and I think things need to end between us." 

I deleted the message as soon as it sent so he wouldn't know about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment / Subscribe !