‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

The Fight

[Sasha]

I awoke to an angrily vibrating phone the next morning. I answered it, my voice all groggy. “Yeah?”

“What the FUCK were you thinking?! How could you do THIS to ME?! Haven’t I been good to you?!” It was Andy calling… and he was PISSED!

“What did I do Andy? Why are you yelling at me?”

“Don’t ask me what you did! How long has this been going on? Why did you decide to tell me now?”

“Andy. Babe. I have NO idea what you’re talking about.”

“Sasha. How could you fucking cheat on me?! Why didn’t you just break up with me in person when I saw you last if you were THAT fucking unhappy?!”

“Whoa whoa whoa! I did NOT cheat on you, Andy! I love YOU and you ALONE! Why would I want to cheat?! You are the BEST thing that’s ever happened to me!”

“I have the text from YOU admitting that you cheated on me with another man and that you wanted us to be over! What else am I supposed to think?!”

“I would never do that to you, Andy. I don’t want us to be over. In fact, I want the opposite. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to be your wife someday. I want to have your children.” I started sobbing. “I can’t lose you. It would kill me. I don’t think I could continue living a life without you in it.”

“Baby. Do you really mean that?”

“Of course I do.”

Jorma must have taken the phone from Andy because his voice was the next voice I heard. “You love Andy. Andy loves you. Now we REALLY have to do our voice check so he can call you later. We all love you. Byeeeeeeee Sash!” Then the line went dead.

•••

It was 7pm. I found out that Hanna was the one that sent the message so I’ve shut everyone out and stayed in my hotel room all day. I think that I’ve racked up a nice amount in Pay-Per-View movies. I ordered room service 30 minutes ago. I was getting a little pissed that it wasn’t here yet. I let out a frustrated sigh once I heard a knock on the door. I was surprised to see Val standing there with my food.

Val chuckled awkwardly. “Can I come in?”

I gave him a strange look. “Sure…” I moved out of the doorway so he could walk in.

Val took my hand in his. “I am so sorry for what my sister did. That was out of line and I apologize.”

I shook my head. “A simple apology, even if it came from her, would not fix this. The betrayal I feel. The pain I felt during that fight with Andy. The feeling of almost losing the man I love. Nothing can fix that.” I dropped his hand. “I will only have contact with you in the presence of my brother. I no longer want anything to do with you and your sister. Now get out of my room before I fucking call security.”

Val had a hurt expression. “Sasha please.”

“ Я сказал чертовски уходить!” (I said to fucking leave!)

I think Val was frightened at the fact that I yelled in Russian. “I really am sorry.” He walked out the door sadly.

I slammed the door. “Я так чертовски делать с этой фигней!” (I am so fucking done with this bullshit!)

I stomped around the room, breaking random shit that I wouldn’t have to pay the hotel for later. I sat on my bed and cried until I got a plan. I packed up all of my shit and got in my car.

I called Andy. “Baby. I’m coming. I’ll see you soon.”

Andy chuckled on the other end of the phone. “I’ll see you soon, моя любовь.” (My love)
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment / Subscribe ! Pleaseee ? (: