‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

I Want To Be With You Forever

[Sasha]

*Day 1*

I got off the plane and went to grab my bags. I found it strange that none of the bags were on the baggage pickup. I just sighed and began my walk to the information desk. I felt arms wrap around my mid-section and I fell backwards. Andy chuckled. “I missed you so much, Sash.”

I turned and kissed him. “Andy. I love you so much.”

“Not as much as I love you, Sash.”

Kiv walked up to me and yanked me away from Andy. “You wore my shirt!”

I laughed. “Yes. I wore your shirt, Kiv.”

Jorma yelled at me. “You’re wearing mine tomorrow!”

I hugged him. “Okay, Jorm. I will wear your shirt tomorrow. I promise.”

He grinned and squeezed me. Andy slapped him upside the head and stole me away. “She couldn’t breathe, you dipshit! Sash, baby, your bags are in the car. Let’s go.”

I jumped on Andy’s back and let him give me a piggy back ride to the car. We went to the hotel right away. Turns out, they all share a room. Two beds. This should be interesting.

Andy pushed Kiv’s shit off of the bed. “You’re sleeping with Jorm now.”

Kiv groaned. “But he fucked some chic last night in that bed.”

Andy rolled his eyes. “I’m going to be fucking my girlfriend in this bed tonight, tomorrow night, and every other night that she wants to stay here with me.”

I hopped up on the bed. “Boys. Go to bed. It’s almost midnight.”

They sighed and got ready for bed. Andy and I got under the covers, cuddled, and started watching a movie. Once Jorm and Kiv got in the bed and we heard snoring, we began kissing. Kissing turned into touching which turned into groping. Within seconds, we were naked. Andy was on top of me giving me the ride of my life. I screamed, no doubt waking the boys up, and Andy covered my mouth with his. As he finished, he whispered in my ear. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.”

•••

*Day 2*

Andy and I showered together, making love as soon as we both stepped into the shower. We stopped once we heard Jorm and Kiv yelling at us. I chuckled. “I love you so much, Andy.”

He ran a hand through my wet hair. “I love you, Sash. Too much for my own good.”

I wrapped up in a towel, dried off, and got dressed. Andy stopped me from putting on pants. “Baby, I need you right now.”

I smirked and hopped up on the counter. “Take me, lover. I need you!”

Andy grabbed me and fucked me again. Kiv kicked the door open. “Fucking rabbits! We are fucking hungry! Fuck!”

I got dressed and Kiv dragged me out of the hotel room. I heard Jorm and Andy talking behind us. Jorm must’ve high fived Andy based on the comment he made. “Nice, dude. Sash is amazing. Is she good in bed?”

I heard Andy chuckle. “Sash is good at everything. She’s perfect. I knew she would be.”

I smiled to myself… I love this man.

•••

*Day 3*

I met up with Andy after he was done with filming the SNL digital short with Alicia Keys. He was in a suit and tie. He looked mouthwatering. I, however, was in my “Andy” shirt and a pair of jeans looking pretty ridiculous. Andy smiled at me. “I got you a gorgeous dress. I’m taking you out. I gotta treat my girl right.”

I smiled at him. “You don’t have to do this.”

He took my hand. “I want to.” He kissed me sweetly and took me to the car. We were taken to a salon so I could get my hair and makeup done. After, I put on the outfit that Andy bought for me. Andy paid for the salon trip and took me back to the car. We ended up at a fancy restaurant except, I was a bit confused when Andy led me around the back of it.

He blindfolded me and led me across what felt like a bridge. He stopped and took the blindfold off. That was when I noticed that we were on a boat and it had left the dock. There was a table set up with a hot meal. There were lit candles everywhere. The dance floor was lit up by the moon. Andy led me to the table and pulled out my chair for me.

“Sasha. You are my best friend, my lover, my other half. When I first saw you, I knew you would be the one for me. I know we have only gotten into one major fight and that gave me the ambition to do what I’ve wanted to do since the day I met you.” He got down on one knee right in front of me and took my left hand in both of his. He kissed it before setting it on my lap, digging in his pocket, and opening the velvet box in his hand. “Sasha Datsyuk, you are the best thing I have ever had in my entire life. You bring out the good in me. I want to grow old with you. I want to have children with you. I want to raise grandchildren with you. I love you more than life itself. Sasha, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

I kissed him passionately. “Yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/kiv/set?id=37108833
Akiva Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/jorm/set?id=37109399
Jorma Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/andy/set?id=37110971
Andy Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/sexy_night_out/set?id=34686646
Date outfit