Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.14

"I'm really sorry about everything—" he stopped when I glared at him from the ground. "Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Well for starters, why the hell I have four big claw marks in my back, I'm not into pain okay?" I nodded slowly. "I'm not sure what kind of freaky sh—"

"I'm not into that," he said sarcastically as he began to barely swing back and forth. "If I were to tell you, you'd just think I'm crazy."

"You're talking to the crazy patient puppy, Jaden; I'm pretty sure whatever you tell me. Isn't as bad as I've imagined for the past three hours that you've chose to avoid me, locked in your room," I looked away from his pain ridden face to the sky again.

"Fine, I owe you that," he cleared his throat as he pulled his feet up to cross on the swing. "Don't say anything or laugh until I'm done, or you know. Run away screaming."

"Well, you know me," I sighed sarcastically. "I tend to do that don't I? Would you just cut to the chase please, I'm not getting any younger."

"You know, if you keep rushing me I won't tell you at all," he threatened as he pointed his long finger at me; I rolled my eyes at his threat and leaned back waiting.

"Continue Mr. Alzheimer's, keep on track," I slapped my hands together. "Chop, chop."

"That's it, not telling you a damn thing now," he went to stand up but I grabbed his ankle.

"Sit down," I glared as I seethed the words. "And tell me why I look like I've been attacked by an animal."

"Basically," he started with a deep breath as he sat down again, but instead of crossing his legs he leaned forward and propped against his knees, "I'm one, you may say that vampires and werewolves and all those things don't exist, but they do. And I'm a mixture of the two, they call us Centree's, we're basically immortal beings that never die," he stopped to look at my face before he hesitantly continued. "I'm seventeen years old, but my parents are much older than they say, would you like to know what Centree's are?"

I nodded slowly, "Please."

"Centree's, let's see. I don't know how they started or how they were created but they are a mixture of both vampire and werewolves. Centree's can shape shift, transform I mean into a large animal of the canine breed, hence the werewolf thing. But unlike how vampires and werewolves are made out in movies, Centree's are a lot tamer, they don't feed on blood or burn in sunlight," he hesitantly lowered himself on the ground, beside me, "But they are tempted by the smell of blood, it’s like when humans smell something sweet like brownies, you want it but if you can't have it, you don't take it. We don't have to drink it, it’s just a primal need from the vampire side, silver doesn't affect us but older Centree's can take over our minds if wanted and the only vampire related weakness we have is the garlic thing."

"You can't eat garlic?" I asked with wide eyes as I leaned up, truly interested. Story or real, he was making me a whole hell of a lot more fascinated than ever before with him.

"Opposite," he smiled sadly, "We have to have at least four cloves a day, it's kind of like a health generator for Centree's, and it's what makes us not drink blood. I honestly love garlic, most hate it though for some reason," he shrugged it off and continued. "If you want to know anything else, just ask. That's all I can think of right now, and I think it’s the basics."

"Is you're parents Centree's?" I raised my eyebrows as I leaned up more towards him.

"No," he shook his head slowly. "My father is a werewolf and my mother is a vampire, my cousin is a Centree and my aunt too."

"You're kidding me," I said slowly. "No wonder—" I stopped, it all finally sinking in. Yes I'm a slow digester, after a while you get used to it. "Are you for real about all this? Seriously?"

"Would you like me to show you?" he bit his lip.

"Will I get hurt?" I asked as he held out his hand slowly.

"I won't hurt you, not again, I had seven cloves of garlic just so I could come and talk to you," he sighed. "It's really annoying when you feel like you're a heath disaster waiting to happen."

"I bet," I said slowly as I grabbed his hand and waited for him to drag me downstairs, but instead he pulled me closer to him. "What are you doing?"

"Putting you on my back, I have to jump down because apparently you weren't supposed to find all this out, but I wasn't going to leave you in the dark, no freaking way."

"Well thank you," I smiled slightly as he lifted me up and put me on his back, I held onto his neck unsure of what he meant by jumping down, until he literally jumped down from the balcony to in front of the porch steps. "Oh my God."

"Shh," he chuckled as he ran towards the horses, me still on his back clinging to him for dear life. He wasn't fast as I figured like, trees blowing by faster than the speed of light, but he was going about fifty through the pasture.

"Where are you going?" I held on tighter as he jumped a fallen down tree trunk. "And why are you running so fast!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

It won't hurt you to comment, it actually helps me update more.