Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.03

"Of course," Raymond said as he took a step towards the living room, but stopped and turned back to me, catching my attention as I looked over at him with my mouth open, so very unladylike. "Crimson my dear you can head upstairs and have a look around if you'd like, I'll be up shortly to show you around."

"Sure, where is you're wife and son at?" I questioned as I walked towards the beige carpeted stairs, grabbing hold of the white railing.

"Maria is at work and Jaden is at school as well," he explained. "They'll be home any time now."

"Alright," I nodded my head, excepting that as an answer as I walked up the stairs, my shoulder back still attached to my left shoulder as I looked around while winding up the stairs, following the grooves with my hand on the wood. "Damn their rich."

I yawned against the palm of my left hand as I reached the top step, stopping to look each way as if I was crossing a busy intersection, I sighed before I followed the hallway to the right. Where two doors where, one against the wall and the other at the end of the hallway, I opened the one against the wall and poked my head in barely, guessing by the looks of it. A spare bedroom, everything was bare with white, the bed was white with white sheets and white blankets on top, the dresser and desk bare and unused. But nothing had dust on it; you could just tell by the way the white glowed in the sunlight slipping in through the shade less window. Backing up and closing the door, I reached up behind my head and scratched the nap of my neck as I continued down the hallway to the last door, I opened it cautiously and seen that it was a bathroom, it wasn't small. It was the size of my bedroom back at my sister's house, which is saying something because my bedroom was bigger than hers.

I stepped back with admiration and amazement, and walked the opposite way to the other side of the long, wide hallway. If the bathroom was that big, it would be pretty wicked if my bedroom was twice the size, but who am I kidding, I'd be happy if they gave me a broom closet just to put my stuff in, I'd sleep in the bathroom. I noticed the left side of the hallway had three bedrooms, I opened the first of the two that was against the wall like the spare bedroom and noticed it was a cluttered looking room, defiantly a teenage boy's room, it had posters of metal bands hanging against the wall, women's swim suit model's poster against the ceiling. And various 'boy' things around the room, most of it covered by clothes. I sneered slightly as I shut the door and carried on to the next room. "And door number three is," I mumbled as I opened the door and grunted, the room was pink with white furniture, as soon as I peeked in I could tell, they made this room for me. Pink.

Pink is so not my color, I nearly groaned out loud as I walked in and looked around, the bed was large against the right wall, the dresser was white and tall against the back wall, beside a large white door, on the left wall was a entertainment system that had a plasma flat screen on it, accompanied by a stereo, DVD player and a few other things that I didn't what they were. My eyes had to have been big as they could be just by seeing the plasma, I wanted to hug it so bad, but knowing me and my bad luck. It would fall and break my toes along with it by me barely touching it, so I stayed back for my own good. I turned back around, bouncing slightly with the need to scream in joy and noticed the white door again, I strolled across the white carpet and opened the door, my eyes widened even more, if possible as I seen the white balcony from the porch below, in front of me. It had a swing, a couple chairs and a table on it; I could possibly hug each one of these new people until they suffocated to death just by giving me the plasma, but now. My goodness gracious they were getting attacked, I took a deep breath and walked across the door, shut the door and carried on across the small little hallway that veered off to the left, where the other door was, it was like a bridge you had to cross, it had no wall on either side of the hallway to get to the bedroom, it overlooked everything with open spaces.

I glanced down below the railing to the left, where the dining room was and noticed nothing or no one of importance, then I turned to look on the right side, nothing either on that side of importance. So I stood straight up and walked to the door, I opened it slowly and glanced in to see a large, cozy looking office type room, it had a desk full of papers, three or more bookcases full to the top, which was pretty high and various knickknacks around the room. "There you are," Raymond's deep voice was right beside me, I hadn't heard him walk up, I hadn't heard him breathe or anything. So I screamed, stress, worry and change, remember that. "I'm sorry Crimson; I didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh it's okay," I pulled my right hand away from my mouth and my left from over my heart. "My heart's still working, it's all good," I cast a nervous smile over to Raymond, and then away as I let it fade and my eyes widen in shock. "Were you looking for me?"

"No, I knew where you were," he smiled kindly and pointed down the stairs, "Seen you checking out you're new room, do you like it?" he peered at me expectantly; ready for whatever answer I gave. Like it or love it, I could tell the man would be happy to change it without any problems.

"I like it," I smiled as I looked towards the room. "The pink, not so much, but the plasma and entertainment system was amazing, you really didn't have to get me that, also the balcony is amazing," I smiled with a heavy sigh. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he sighed as he looked at the room. "I told Maria that not everyone loves pink," he turned back to me and shrugged his shoulders. "She's a fan of everything pink, Jaden and I both have tried to get her away from it but she wouldn't budge, but we did get her to not buy anything pink, like the bed."

"The bed?" I sneered slightly. "I would have been screaming in my sleep the pink, it burns and then that my friend," I pointed to the air. "Would have been a problem."

"So it would seem," he chuckled as he reached behind me, shutting the door, and then waved his hand in front of me. "Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

"That would be nice," I smiled as I followed him down the hallway, then down the stairs. "It'd be kind of hard looking for the kitchen; you'd fine me in the bathroom dead from starvation."

"You're a real trip," he laughed as he walked through the dining room, under a large arched door to a completely silver kitchen. "This is the kitchen, through the left door is the entertainment room, through the right is a hallway which will lead you to mine and Maria's room, the pool or the back side of the house, which would you like to see first?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Comment?