Status: updates at least every friday!

Keep Your Heart Wide Open.

young and useless.

When Gianna's alarm sounded the next morning, a string of harsh profanities flew into her head, threatening to escape. She reached over to the mahogany nightstand and hit the snooze button before throwing her pillow over her head. The period of silence before her alarm went off again felt more like two seconds, not nine minutes. This time, Gianna reached out, hitting the off button instead. Satisfied, she gripped her blankets, pulling them tighter around her body, which was now curled up in a tight ball.

But her peaceful state could not go undisturbed for much longer. In a split second's time, her bedroom door was flung open and she felt the weight of more than one body land on top of her own. She let out a muffled scream, obviously not pleased about her current position. "I am going to dropkick all of you so hard if you don't get off me," she said with all seriousness in her voice. The boys then got off of her even quicker than they had got on.

She rolled over, comic face to face with her five best friends. "Come on, Gi. We're already late. She sighed and stretched he arms above her head before placing her feet onto the carpeted floor. She lightly shook her head, her hair flying all around her face. She looked up at the it's surrounding her. "You told me we were leaving in," she paused to look at the clock on her dresser, "two hours from now." All of the boys sent accusing glances in John's direction. He chuckled nervously. " Well I may have gotten the time wrong. The other guys have already left. So we're the last." This did not shock Gianna one bit. She rolled her eyes and sighed, thankful that she had taken a shower the night before. She walked over to her closet and spun around to face the boys. "Can you guys leave so I can change and finally get this show on the road?" As they left, Gianna laughed, trying to picture the next three months in her head.

Ten minutes later Gianna joined the rest of the boys downstairs, carrying her bags with her. They walked outside, seeing the tour bus parked by the curb. Gianna smired. "I call picking my bunk first." She raced onto the bus, choosing a bunk near the back. John had picked the one next to her. Out of the guys in the band, Gianna was the closest to John. Lots of people thought they were a couple, but in reality, John was like the older brother that Gianna never had.

She turned to the boy next to her. "So tell me about the other bands." John sat up from his previous position and looked over at Gianna. "We're touring with This Century and Austin Gibbs to help introduce them to more people." Gianna nodded her head as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. "Well Austin's really cool. Funny too. And then This Century is Ryan, Sean, Alex, and Joel. They're great. You'll love them." Gianna nodded once more and turned over in her bunk. She started to daydream about what she thought the other boys might look like. Ginn smirked to herself, thinking that a summer romance might be nice.

Soon enough they were on their way to their first destination. Gianna sat in her bunk, her iPod in her lap. She listened to a CD that John had given her the day before, but he had never told her who it was. Gianna closed her eyes as she listened to the smooth voice of the singer. She smiled, thinking it was one of the best voices she had ever heard. As the boys started to get rowdy, she was thankful that she had her iPod to zone them out. Not a second later she turned up the volume, letting the voice of the mysterious singer take her away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2! I'm really liking this story. I have it all planned out to be around 45 chapters with a potential sequel. We'll see how people like it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!