‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Hoping

Kristy's POV

"Why is she here?" I asked, looking up at Brian.

He didn't say anything as he simply laid me down on the bed in his bedroom. Everyone was still downstairs. Val probably is trying to take care of her sister since I punched her out. I mean, I don't blame her. I mean yeah, she hates Michelle almost as much as I do, and they're sisters. But even I would try to take care of my little bitch of a sister if she got knocked out cold by someone like me.

"Brian?"

"I have no idea. I haven't talked to her in months." Brian explained.

I didn't know if I should believe that or not. So I silently nodded my head, and watched as he stood up to leave the room. He didn't look at me as he moved away from the bed where he laid me down, and he moved to the door.

"I love you Kristy...so much." And with that, he left.

Without another word, without even giving me a chance to breathe, or a chance to say anything to him. Before I even could, the door had been closed, and I could hear his footsteps leading away from the bedroom.

"I love you too." I sighed, laying my head back down on the pillow.

I could hear their muffled yelling downstairs; obviously Michelle doesn't understand the meaning of the words 'get out'. I could also hear Dakota yelling about something, before soon after there was the sound of the front door slamming; how I hoped that meant that dumb slimy little bitch of a cunt left.

If that's not what it was. How I hope it meant that Zacky was going to let Dakota have some fun. And by fun I mean, how I hope he lets her beat the shit out of Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short filler you guys. I decided leave you guys with a little something./ Just for shits a giggles,. I want comments saying if Michelle should get her ass beat or not. Drama or no drama?