Not Meant.

E.

Almost twelve. Kelsey and I watched MTV as they all talked in front of the big ball that's supposed to drop soon. Suddenly the door opened and in came the boys. I narrowed my eyes as Jase stumbled forward, then gained his composure.

"Yo." He greeted, running a hand through his hair. He stumbled to the stairs and went straight to our room.

"What the fuck?" I cursed, then glared at Leon.

"Come on, Kelsey." Leon spoke slow, and carefully. I glanced at his eyes, and sighed.

"E?" I questioned, and watched him chew his gum quickly.

"It's New Years!" He danced around.

"Wow, babe." Kelsey sighed, then hugged me. "See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, love you." I replied and watched as she walked out. I locked the door behind them, and shut the TV off. I wasn't in the celebrating mood anymore.

"Babe." I heard Jase holler as I went in the bathroom.

"Go to bed." I demanded.

"I cant sleep." He laughed, then came inside the bathroom. His pupils never went down at all.

"I'm disappointed." I sighed, continuing to brush my teeth. I spat it out, then swished mouthwash in my mouth.

"No, don't be. I can last all night right now. Let's bring New Years in good." He cooed, coming over and grabbing my arm.

"I don't want to." I hissed, jerking my hand out of his grip.

"Shut up, come on." He shoved me on the bed and took his pants off, revealing his boner.

"No." I declined, and started getting up. But again, he shoved me back and jumped on me.

"Please, babe. Please." He begged, smoothly talking off my pajama bottoms.

"Jase!" I screamed in anger, as he got between my legs. "Quit it!"

"Shhh." He hushed, and roughly entered. It didn't slip right in, no instead it hurt because I wasn't wanting this right now. He pulled out a bit then tried to re-enter.

"Stop." I begged, but he didn't listen. Instead he finally got inside and took advantage, taking a few thrusts. Asshole.

.

Have you ever had sex for such a long time, it was just ridiculous? Not even the great, amazing kind. But literally a two hour fucking, that your vagina is now so swollen and raw that you contemplated never having sex again? Yeah, well. I just had that right now. He finally finished as the sun fucking came up, no exaggeration. I rolled over then got up, I grabbed my pajama bottoms and left the room.

"Kailey?" He called, but I ignored him. When I heard the door open, I darted into the bathroom and locked it. I grabbed a bunch of towels and tossed them in the tub and laid inside of it. "Please, you can sleep in the room."

"Shut up." I spat.

"I'm sorry. I was rolling hard." He apologized, and I snorted. He must finally be coming down and realized what the fuck he just did or something.

"I could tell." I hissed, and closed my eyes.

"Kailey." He repeated, so I got up. I went to the small radio he installed in the wall for when people shower and turned it on. I went back to the bathtub and laid back inside of it. "Fine then, fuck you."

"Fuck you too." I whispered, a tear sliding down my cheek as I slowly closed my eyes.

"And when we're done, I don't want to feel my legs." Ugh, I groaned at the song playing and slowly opened my eyes. I actually fell asleep. I got up with a kink in my neck, and folded the towels. I sat them on the counter and opened the door. There Jase was, passed out in the hallway right next to the door. I stepped over him, grabbed a change of clothes and left.

"I almost beat the shit out of him." Kelsey spat, as we sat in her living room floor.

"Where is he?" I questioned, glancing around.

"I sent him out, I think he's sleeping in his truck." She shrugged, staring at her nails and popped her gum.

"Yeah, I slept in the bath tub and Jase was passed out in the hallway floor." I laughed at the image of it. Now that my mind is clear, after having breakfast and talking to my sister, I found this rather funny.

"Why are you laughing? Do you know everything they did last night?" Kelsey asked, at which I shook my head. "Ecstasy, they drank, I think did K and some pills. Probably coke or something."

"I can see the alcohol and E, as for the rest. I don't know." I frowned, then felt my phone vibrate. Oh it's Jase. "What?"

"Come home."

"No."

"Are you at Kelsey's?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"Leave me alone."

"Kailey, come home."

"No!" I screamed then hung up. "If he comes here, don't tell him that I'm here."

"Okay." She nodded with a frown.

"Thanks." I weakly smiled and took in a deep breath. "Can I pass out in your spare room?"

"Of course." She pointed up the stairs, and I nodded, leaving. I found a nice comfy bed that I knew was a spare room and laid in it. Felt like heaven. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh lol.