Not Meant.

Drained.

Despite the fact that I didn't get the whole hospital experience, I pushed my child out when the Doctor was here along with my mom, Megan, Kelsey, and everyone practically. The guys stayed in the other room, listening to me scream, aside from Jase; he was holding my hand. Crazy bastard.

None the less, the drained and most amazing feeling after having my child was overwhelming. He screamed, then calmed down after the nurse cleaned him up. Next thing I knew, I was holding him in my arms.

"His name?" The nurse questioned, staring at Jase to me.

"Casey." Jase answered, at which I nodded. "Casey Jase Laud."

"Is that alright with you ma'am?" The nurse turned to me, and I saw the angry look on Jase's face.

"Of course it's fine." Jase snapped, then turned to our son with the biggest smile. His eyes kept shifting from Casey to me, then he slowly crawled on the bed with me and kissed our son's head. Everyone slowly left the room, leaving Jase and I.

"CJ." I whispered, enjoying the nickname I have created.

"CJ?" Jase chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Yes, Casey Jase." I explained, biting my bottom lip. "I'm really tired."

"I could only imagine." He commented, sitting up and opening his arms. I slowly handed CJ over to him, and snuggled into the pillow. "You don't want me to first change the bed sheets and everything?"

"No." I groaned, even though it is gross when I think about it. But right now, I'm too tired to care.

.

It's amazing how fast time goes by. I had even forgotten to mention that Jase turned eighteen, even though he didn't do anything for his birthday that was special, he still however became an adult. I finished High school, and I've chosen to walk with my graduating class. Now Jase is at Grad night, while I'm at home watching CJ.

"What cha doin?" I asked him, as he laid on the floor with some toys. My mom was here to help me with the fact we got him circumcised.

"Did you want macaroni and cheese?" My mom called from the kitchen.

"That'd be awesome!" I replied, getting up and walking to the kitchen. "I just don't want a big serving of it."

"Sweetie, you'll lose the weight." She assured, boiling the water.

"Hello, hello." I heard and glanced over my shoulder to see Kelsey.

"Hi!" I squealed, rushing over to hold Lesley.

"Where's Casey?" Kelsey asked, glancing around.

"Right here." I answered, showing her where he's at. He's just laying in the middle of the living room that I've cleared out to where he be safe.

"Awe, poor baby with his wee wee." Kelsey teased.

"Hey, that's not nice." I pouted, laying Lesley down next to CJ. I took a picture with my phone and sent it to Jase.

"I'm just glad I have a little girl, I don't have to deal with cleaning something like that and worrying about hurting her." Kelsey mused, taking a seat. She's been working out since she's had Lesley, even though it's hard and slowly results are showing for her.

"Pssh." I rolled my eyes, taking a seat next to her. "Instead you have to worry about her bitchy-ness that she will inherit from you."

"That I inherited from-" Kelsey started to say when our mom cut it.

"Don't you dare say it Kelsey!" Our mom yelled from the kitchen, causing us both to laugh even harder. CJ was so cute laying there, his blond hair finally starting to be more seen.

"None the less, I'm glad our kids will grow up together." Kelsey said with a smile.

"Right? Leslie has Nataliey to be her female best friend cousin, and although Stanley is older than CJ least he'll have Stanley to look up to." I agreed, and she giggled.

"If only you had a girl, Kay." She muttered, then turned to me with a smile. "It's cute that we named our kids names that correspond with us and our significant other."

"Now that I think of it, that's a little ironic." I added, and we both laughed. Kelsey and Leon equals Lesley. Jase and Kailey equal Casey, even though ours is spelled with a C instead of a K.

"Dinner is ready!" Our mom hollered, we picked up the kids and brought them inside. Placing them in their high chairs. Feeding them their baby food, while we picked at our macaroni and cheese. I didn't regret having CJ so much now, even though I shouldn't have regretted him from the start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, I'm not trying to make the story boring if people are starting to get bored. I'm just trying to get it to a nice spot to keep it at, you know? lol. Hope you still like the story. <3 Comments are greatly appreciated and loved. <3 Thanks for reading.