Status: Still Writing

Anything can Happen in Disney World

"I See You"

Chapter Two:
"I See You"


>>>>

“Did you get the fast passes?” Chloë asked her cousin, James as he came walking towards them once more.

James flashed her a smile, holding up the passes in his right hand, “Sure did. And we’ve got to wait another ten minutes before we can get on Mount Everest.” He said.

All five of Chloë’s cousins, and herself, whooped and headed to get something fast to eat, seeing as it was close to ten in the morning and they still hadn’t had a bite to eat.

“Chloë! What do you want to eat?” her oldest cousin, Henry asked her.

“Uh, do they have blueberry muffins?” she asked.

He paused for a second and then answered his younger cousin, “Yea- they do. Is that what you want?”

“Yeah, that would be great actually.” Chloë said and she took out her phone. It had been four days and Jonathan still hadn’t texted or called. She was beginning to think it was a bad idea to give him her phone number.

“Chloë! Stop staring at your phone; it’s getting rather annoying- you checking it every few minutes. Now eat your muffin.” Brianna, Chloë’s one few girl cousins told her.

“I guess you’re right.” She said and put her phone away just as it began to go off. Brianna gave her a look, but Chloë ignored her and opened the new text.

I see you.


Chloë panicked and looked around. There were hundreds of people with their phones out. As her eyes darted back and forth between people, trying to figure out who it was that had texted her, Brianna snatched the phone out of her hands.

“When you’re done eating I’ll give you your phone back. Okay?”

“Let me think about that,” Chloë said, pretending to think, “I think not. Now, give me my phone back and I’ll eat.” She said and held out her hand as her cousin reluctantly gave it back.

“Hurry up girls. We’ve got five more minutes.” Brady, the cousin near Chloë’s own age, told both girls. They had barely touched their muffin- or in Brianna’s case, her cookie.

“Hold your horses.” Chloë told him, taking a bite of her blueberry muffin, “Besides, our fast pass is good until ten-thirty.”

“Yea, which means we have about thirty minutes until it’s no good.” He said.

“No, really? Is that how it works?” she asked.

“Oh shut up Chloë.”

“Make me.”

“Just eat your muffin.” Brianna told Chloë.

“Fine.” She huffed and took another bite of her breakfast.

When both girls, and the boys, were done eating they walked over to the ride- and that’s when Chloë got another text from the unknown number.

Everest Expedition?
That’s a fun ride.


“I swear to the gods- I am going to find out who this person is. It’s just creepy- and it’s too weird to just be a coincidence.” Chloë said, showing the text to Brianna.

“Just text them back and ask who it is.” She told her, as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

“What if I have a stalker though? And when I text them back it only indulges in their fantasy?” she asked, going back to staring at her phone’s screen.

“You watch way too many Criminal Minds and such shows like that.”

“I’m just saying!”

“Move along,” Brianna said, pushing her cousin further into the line, “Just do it and get it over with. You’ve gotta know the person somehow.”

“Fine.” Chloë huffed and she texted the person back asking who it was.

Not a few seconds later she got another response, which told her it wasn’t a stalker- it was just the boy she had met on the Splash Mountain ride a few days ago.

“So?” Brianna asked, they were about to get on the ride. “Who is it?”

“You know that guy I was telling you about? The one I met at Magic Kingdom during the late night?”

“Yea, how could I forget? The way you described him, makes him sound super yummy.”

“Ew, okay that was really gross. Don’t ever say that again.” Chloë told her cousin, making a face.

“Fine. I won’t, you can have him.” Chloë was about to protest, when her younger cousin continued, “Now put your phone away so we can enjoy this ride and then you can text him back.”

Chloë did as her cousin said, quickly pocketing the phone before being seated on the ride, only a row away from the front seat.

“So, classic ‘hands in the air’ or something different?” Brianna asked her cousin, trying to figure out what their pose would be for the picture.

“Let’s just do the classic ‘hands in the air’. We haven’t done much of that this vacation. It’s either been some sort of zombie face, being scared or something else.”

“Yea, I was hoping we could just do the classic.” Brianna told her cousin and the ride began.

All throughout the ride, Chloë and Brianna were yelling and screaming and having a really fun time. At one point, where the tracks were torn and they had stopped for awhile they could see their hotel and just as they were trying to tell Henry, who was behind them, they quickly went backwards and inside the mountain. They had started screaming again and laughing as well. All the while they had their hands up and when they went to check out their picture, they laughed at their expressions. Both of them had their mouths wide open with their hands in each other’s faces.

“I am so buying that picture!” Chloë exclaimed, as she grabbed money from her pocket and went up to the counter to buy two copies of the picture and forgetting about Jonathan for a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up! Everything has been so hectic lately. And thanks to not having to work for the rest of my summer- I'm hoping to be able to update everything! But I hoped you enjoyed this little update, and don't worry- Jonathan will be throughout most of the next chapter(: