Status: Still Writing

Anything can Happen in Disney World

"I Love that Ride"

Chapter Three:
"I Love that Ride"


>>>>

“Let me see them!” James told Chloë, as he tried to grab the pictures from her.

“What do you say?” she asked, moving the picture so her cousin couldn’t grab it.

His eyes narrowed before he huffed. “Fine. Please?”

“You didn’t say that very nice.” Chloë told him, trying hard to not laugh or show a smile.

“Just give me the picture. I want to see it.” He told her, and roughly grabbed the photo from her hand.

“Excuse me!” she exclaimed with sass and then bumped into someone. “Oh I’m so sorry!” she quickly exclaimed, her voice becoming super sweet and sincere.

She heard laughing and looked up to see Jonathan. “It’s alright Chloë, just as long as you never do it again.” He told her, a small smile tugging on his lips.

“Jonathan!” she exclaimed, about to hug him, but stop to scold him, “How dare you text me those creepy messages. Do you have any idea what I was thinking?”

Jonathan, who hadn’t expected the outburst, just stared at her, with a few of his friends behind him laughing. “No?” he asked.

But Chloë went on as if she hadn’t heard him, “I thought I had some crazy stalker who had just built up the courage to ‘confront’ me. I had no idea who to think it was! I kept looking around for some creepy guy with his cell out, but everyone had their phones out, texting and what not.”

“Chloë you watch way too many cop shows.” Brianna told her cousin.

“Well, aren’t you happy to see me though?” Jonathan asked, trying to change the subject.

“I guess.” Chloë smiled.

“Girl, how can you say you guess? He’s so delicious looking.” Brianna whispered to her. Chloë instantly began to blush and Jonathan pretended as if he hadn’t heard her.

“Are you going to introduce us to your friend?” Henry asked, coming up from behind me
.
“Oh, uhm yea sure. Jonathan, these are my cousins, Henry, Brady, Brianna,” she paused a second, glaring at James before she introduced him, “And James.”

“Nice meeting you Jonathan.” Henry said, shaking his hand.

“You as well.” Jonathan told him. “Would you mind if I stole Chloë from you for awhile?” he asked.

“Do I have a say in this?” Chloë asked.

“No, I don’t mind. Just make sure she’s back by five, we’re having a family dinner in Japan.” Henry told Jonathan, completely ignoring his younger cousin.

“I can do that.” Jonathan told Henry and grabbed a hold of Chloë’s wrist, dragging her with him.

“Wait! James has my picture. I don’t want him stealing it.” Chloë tried to tell Jonathan.

“Eh, I don’t want it.” James said and gave it back before she, Jonathan and his friends disappeared into the crowd.

“Where are we going?” Chloë asked Jonathan.

“I’m not sure.” He told her, tightening his grip on her wrist so he wouldn’t lose her.

“You came here with no rides in mind?” she asked. Jonathan’s grip was hurting her, but the park seemed to have overflowed with people instantly who were trying to fight their way through everyone, so she didn't mind.

“I’ve told that I haven’t been here before.”

“What about your buddies? Haven’t any of them been here?” Chloë asked him; quickly grabbing Jonathan’s arm with her other hand so she wouldn’t bump into any of the unfriendly tourists.

Jonathan laughed as Chloë’s body pressed against his side, avoiding the people. “Yeah, Kane has apparently. He said something about a dinosaur ride?”

Chloë laughed with excitement, “I love that ride!”

“What ride don’t you like?” he asked.

“It’s a small world after all.” She told him quickly with a look of disgust on her face. “Have you gotten on it yet?”

“No, but by the look and sound of it- I don’t want to.”

“Oh no! You’ve got to now. You have to get on at least once.”

“Why is it so bad?” he asked.

“You know the song right?” Chloë asked and pulled slightly away from the tall man she had been clinging to since there was less people on this side of the park.

Jonathan nodded his head.

“If I had to torture someone- I’d probably put them on that ride and let them go mad.”

“That bad, eh?”

“Horrible would best describe it.”

“So why are you going to make me go on it?”

“Just so you can see for yourself.”

Jonathan made a face, “Hopefully we won’t have time to do that.”

“I’ll make time.” Chloë told him. “Would you mind letting go of me now?”

“Oh yeah, sorry ‘bout that.” He told her, blushing slightly.

Chloë gave him a small smile and rubbed her red wrist. His fingers had left a mark on her somewhat pale skin and she was trying to rub it away before he saw.

“Yo Tazer! Stop walking so slow.” Chloë saw a blonde haired kid yell.

“Tazer?” Chloë asked. The name sounded so familiar.

“My nickname.” Jonathan explained.

“Oh.” Was all she could say as she tried to figure out where she had heard that before.

“What?”

“Nothing.” Chloë told him, “It just sounds so familiar for some reason.” She tried laughing it off. “So what are you friends’ names?”

“Oh shit. I forgot to introduce you. Well- the blonde is Kane- or Patrick, but we mostly call him Kane. That’s Corey,” he told Chloë, pointing to a tall brunette, “And that is Patrick Sharp.”

“Alright- so we’ve got Kane, Corey and Patrick?” she asked, “Or do you call him by his last name?”

“Last name most of the time.”

“Ahh. I see.” Chloë told him, as she slowly nodded her head. “You might have to tell me this later. I can be pretty bad with names.”

“You remembered mine.”

“Well, you would be the type to send creepy text messages- besides, you’re about the only guy I’ve given my number to so I’d be concerned if it had been some guy named Bob instead.”

“You’re weird.” Jonathan told her.

“Am not!”

“Come on slow pokes! Let’s get on this ride- there’s only a five minute wait, surprisingly.” The young blonde yelled behind his shoulder as he began to run towards the entrance.

“Coming!” Both Jonathan and Chloë yelled, following suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter peeps! Haha, sorry it took forever. Anyways- I'm not incredibly happy with this chapter, but I needed to get something up. I don't think it's horrible, it just seems kind of all over the place to me.
Anyways! Please tell me what you think about it. I've only gotten one comment and I'm not sure how everyone is liking it.