Status: Still Writing

Anything can Happen in Disney World

“Wait,” Jonathan said as he got out of his seat, “What’s your name?”

The girl turned around and seemed to consider him before smiling, “Chloë.”

“Well Chloë would it be OK if I asked for your number?”

“Only if you promise that you’ll actually call or text.”

“Promise.”

“Good- here give me your phone and I’ll put it in for you.”


Disclaimer:
I own nothing, but my characters and the story. All the hockey players you see do not belong to me and most of them appearing will be from the Chicago Blackhawks and they belong to Rocky Wirtz. Also, the photo above does not belong to me. I found it on tumblr.
  1. "And the Most Miserable"
    Jonathan meets Chloë on Splash Mountain.
  2. "I See You"
    Chloë gets a creepy text and doesn't know who sent it.
  3. "I Love that Ride"
    Chloë goes off with Jonathan to spend the day at the park with him and his buddies.
  4. "It's About Time"
    Chloë gets scared that Jonathan might make her late for dinner.
  5. "Johnny Bravo"
    Chloë tries to come up with a nickname for Jonathan, which both disprove of and Jonathan finds out what scares Chloë the most.
  6. "Mrs. Toews"
    Chloë realizes who exactly Jonathan really is and Jonathan does not at all expect her reaction.