Status: Still Writing

Anything can Happen in Disney World

"It's About Time"

Chapter Four:
"It's About Time"


>>>>

“Jonathan you’re going to make me late for dinner!” Chloë exclaimed.

“You’ve got a little bit of time.” He told her confidently.

“No I don’t. I have to go home and change my clothes.” She tried to explain to him.

“Tazer take the girl back to where she’s staying.” Kane told him.

Chloë gave him a thankful smile which he happily returned. Kane and her had been getting along quite nicely. He had that brotherly air about him and she liked that. “As of right now we have thirty minutes to get back at the hotel I’m staying at and then go to Epcot for dinner.”

“Alright, alright. So maybe we should get going.” Jonathan said.

“It’s about time.” Chloë whispered under my breath, but Kane heard her and chuckled. “Bye guys, it was nice meeting all of you.” Chloë told Jonathan’s friends and gave them all big hugs.

“We’ll have to hang out soon while we’re all still down here.” Patrick told her.

“Definitely.” She smiled and Jonathan started to pull her away from his friends and towards the entrance so that they could catch a bus and leave.

“Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for a bus to come.” Chloë thought out loud when they were in the right bus line.

“I don’t think so- I think it’s coming now.” Jonathan said and pointed to a bus that read ‘Boardwalk, Swan Hotel’ in orange colours.

“Awesome.” Chloë smiled and when the bus pulled up she waited for those who were getting off before she quickly hopped up and found two seats in the back. Jonathan followed behind her, smiling at her childish attitude.

“We should get off at the Swan Hotel stop because it’ll take less time to walk than stay on the bus.” Chloë informed her newly found friend.

“Yeah, I know.” He told her.

She gave him a weird look.

“No I am not stalking you. That’s where me and the guys are staying as well.” He told her before she could say anything.

“Really?” she questioned, “I haven’t seen you there.”

“It’s a big place.”

“True, true. You see new faces every day. Sometimes you don’t even see the same lifeguards out by the pool.”

Jonathan raised up an eyebrow at which Chloë just innocently smiled. “Hey, there are some cute lifeguards- can’t blame a girl for checking them out.”

Jonathan rolled his eyes at the girl next to him, slightly disappointed that she didn’t seem all that interested in him. But then again, it would be nice to have a friend that was a girl. He hadn’t had one of those in awhile. Most girls were throwing themselves at him without getting to know the real him. They just wanted to be able to say that they had slept with Jonathan Toews. And at first he enjoyed all the attention, but after awhile it got annoying.

The rest of the bus ride was silent. Chloë resorted to staring out the window and looking at all the license plates from the different state while Jonathan watched her discreetly. They got off at the Swan Hotel and quickly walked to the Boardwalk and up to Chloë’s room so that she could get dressed.

“Do you have your key?” Jonathan asked, while they stood in front of room 425. Just then the door opened up wide and out came five boys all talking and laughing loudly.

“Oh hey there Chloë, you made it just in time. We’re about to leave.” Henry told her, but then looked at what she was wearing. “You are changing though right?”

“Of course I am!” she told him and was shooed off to go get into another pair of clothes that were much nicer and better suited for dinner.

While Chloë was walking up the steps to get to her room (her uncle had placed the family in a suit) she heard the boys asking Jonathan to join them. At first he refused, but Aunt Tracy and Uncle Rob convinced him to join them saying ‘what was one more?’ She smiled at his response and quickly ran to her room, opened her suitcase and changed into a pair of high-waisted shorts and tucked in a blue flow-y shirt with a lot gray collar around the neckline. (Outfit) She grabbed hold of her gladiator shoes and ran down the steps to see that only Jonathan, Brianna and Brady remained.

“There you are. Come on let’s go.” Brady exclaimed and practically ran to the door. Chloë looked over at Jonathan to see him looking at Brianna skeptically and gave him a questioning look when he turned away from Brianna as she followed behind her older brother.

“You all right there buddy?” she asked him, patting his back as they made their way out of the room and stayed a safe distance away from Chloë’s cousins.

“Yeah, just fine.” He told her, his voice barely above a whisper.

“I don’t think that’s true Jonathan.” Chloë said sternly. “Was it Brianna? Did she do something?”

He shook his head. “No, don’t worry about it Cee.”
“Cee?”

“Yeah, your new nickname.”

“I’ve never had a nickname before.” She told him and they continued walking to Epcot in jokes and laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update but I figured since it was Christmas I would give you guys a gift. Besides it also gave me a reason to use my new laptop(: Except I still have to transfer all my stories so they might take awhile to update sadly.