Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Reverse This Curse

JACKY POV

I slowly woke up, I still had my eyes closed. I was trying to listen for something that had caused me to wake up in the first place. I heard a foot tapping in the doorway. I slowly opened my eyes to see Shea still sleeping. I slowly and carefully sat up so as not to disturb her.
Ronnie was standing in the doorway.
"Don't keep fucking with her emotions." He hissed.
"I'm not." I held up my hands. "She asked me to stay and I did, the floor is bloody fucking uncomfortable.
"Dude, get out here." Ronnie motioned for me to follow him. I was extremely careful getting off the bed and walked outside Shea's room into the hallway, shutting the door behind me.
"Just…be careful…she's with Andy…and that dude's like a little brother and he's had a rough time with girlfriends too. I don't want either of them hurt. If you're not going to stay with her then don't break them up."
"I didn't say anything about us--"
"You didn't see the fucking face you made when you woke up and saw her." He shook his head.
"What?"
"You looked at her like she was the prettiest thing in the world."
"I did not." I denied, I was telling the truth, I hadn't been thinking that.
"Just…be careful." He shook his head. "And I mean what I said yesterday. It should have been you."
I watched him walk down the hall and down the stairs. I walked back into Shea's room to get some more sleep. I laid down again and draped an arm over her waist. She was kinda cute like this, innocent almost.
I kissed her forehead, then her nose…then her lips…I don't know why.
She snuggled against me. She was warm and curled up. It was so cute.
"Jacky?" She whispered.
"Mmm?" I hummed softly.
"I love you." She told me, and her breathing slowed and she was asleep again.
I didn't say anything…I couldn't…
Because I didn't know what to say.
This is fucked up.
At that point I couldn't go back to sleep so I just laid there until she woke up.

SHEA POV

I blinked the sunlight out of my eyes and came face to face with Jacky the next morning.
"Morning." He said.
"Good morning." I smiled. "Last night's performance was fucking amazing, huh?"
He chuckled and nodded, starting to get up.
"Wait…Jacky." I held up my arms. "I can't undo the gauze you wrapped and I need to take a shower."
He sighed and nodded, gently unwrapping the gauze.
"Don't do it again." He said sternly. "I'll rewrap them when you get out."

XXX

By the time I came back to my room he was gone. I went downstairs to see he, Mika, Alyssa, and Ronnie all talking at the kitchen island.
"MORNING!" I yelled. Alyssa smiled and waved.
"Andy called." Ronnie told me, tossing me my cellphone.
"Gracias, but don't ever check my cellphone." I caught it with a slight soreness in my arm. Yesterday took it's toll.
"Dude, you should see the fucking pictures she has on that thing." Mika told him. Ronnie raised his eyebrow.
"No sexting." He pointed at me and then at Alyssa. "Either of you."
"Mika why the fuck were you looking at my phone?" I looked at him.
"Just cause." He shrugged.
I walked over to the first aid kit and pulled out the stuff I needed to rewrap my arm to keep it from getting infected. Jacky came over and took it from me.
"Let me help with that." He offered quietly.
Ronnie watched us carefully, I could see him out of the corner of my eye.
"So, Shea, I was thinking you could use a haircut." Mika was saying. "I'm more than willing to give you one."
"No, Mika." I muttered.
"But…it'd be nice…maybe dye it."
"I'm not dying my hair. I like it brown." I told him.
"Highlights?" He pleaded.
"You know what? Fine. Black. Black hair with red highlights." I gave up, he'd bugged me about this before.
"YES!" He punched the air. "FINALLY!"
I shook my head.
"Ow, fuck, that stings." I winced at the alcohol being wiped down my arm.
"Sorry, love." Jacky didn't stop working though.
"I'm dying Jacky's hair brown." Mika told me.
"So you're swapping our colors?" I chuckled.
"Basically."
I sucked in a breath, it stung again.
Jacky kissed the bandage when it was wrapped.
"There."
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Well, we've gotta fucking pack!" Alyssa yelled. "Let us goooooo!" She charged upstairs. Mika smiled and said he'd come back later to do our hair. He left. We all went upstairs to pack. Leo was still asleep so we had to be uber quiet though.
This was going to be an interesting day I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, I wanted to get it out before my internet shuts off and because I don't know how much I'll be updating because I've got a killer busy schedule this week...

So I have 29 reviews...and 129 views....and however many subscribers so let's get craaaacking ;) I appreciate all of you reading :)

ReddyFreddy: it's fine :) i know how that is, totally crazy schedule, but Im sooo glad to know youre still reading :D

Love.Peace.PANDA: pshhh heck yeah he's a naughty boy lmfaoooo and yay im glad :)

AkuRoku._. : for some reason i typed ur username wrong last time...i feel retarded... hhahaha they areeee and there will be a lot more of them shortly ;) and yeah theyre not getting very far...Jacky sucks at baseball...we should change it to cricket i think

HaySay: I WANT THAT TOOO but i dont write the story :( oh wait...

XD Thanks to all of you who revieweeed :) I hope more of you review this time, it'd make me sooo sooo sooo happyful :3

<3 GIMH