Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Short Short Chapter

SHEA POV

I took a deep breath. Jared patted me on the back.
"I can do this…no I can't…Jared…do it for me." I hid my hands in my face, Andy was coming over soon.
"He won't take it too badly, he's a famous fucking rockstar, he can get whoever he wants. You guys have only been together a week, it's not like you--"
"But…what if Jacky doesn't want me?" I murmured.
"Keeping Andy as a second choice isn't fair." He kissed my forehead.
"What do I do?! What do I say?!" I cried.
"Well…I broke up with Sarah by screaming 'YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE!' in her face, slamming the car door, and running away…and that's how you break up with someone older than you."
"No help." I muttered.
"I tried." He chuckled. "Shea, he's not going to be mad, I promise."
I took a breathe and nodded.
Dear Lord in heaven, help me.

JACKY POV

"You sure as hell fucked things up." Ronnie commented easily, leaning in my door way.
"What?" I asked, genuinely confused.
"She's going to end it with Andy…" He shrugged.
"Shit…shit…shit…no…she can't do that! Fuck I feel like a douche!" I ran my fingers through my hair, it was a dark brown now.
"Well yeah, good, you should. But, she can't stay with him now, he's officially her second choice, that's not fair to him." Ronnie pointed out.
"Damn." I sighed. "Maybe she and Jared are getting back together."
"Nah, he's got his girl, remember? And they're hanging out again, talking, laughing, he's giving her brotherly advice that I already gave her, no big deal." He laughed, "I don't think my family has any problem with bassists."
"Yeah, you do." Ryan entered the room, passing Ronnie. "First Green, but you guys get along now. Then Nasty stole that song of yours, but you didn't really care or get mad in the end, he left. Now MIka, like fuck if Mika isn't bad luck I don't know what is!"
"Dude, not cool." Mika muttered.
Ryan patted me on the back.
"You gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?"
"Remember, having sexual relations with her is illegal." Derek showed up out of the blue.
Gee, thanks for just having to get in my business guys. Though, I guess when you're in a band it's everyone's business.
"He doesn't careeeee." Mika laughed.
Ronnie made a face.
"Thanks dude, by the way." Before he broke into laughter, "You must be really bad, if what she says is true about hardly doing anything, you're really loud anyways and she makes absolutely no noise."
"Because of that." Derek pointed in the general direction of my neck/shoulder area. I held my shoulder lightly around the collar part and rolled it.
"Yeah, he's got a bite. That girl is a fucking vampire, I swear." Ryan shook his head. "Oh, there's another one, that one looks more like a hickey though. It didn't break skin, but it's killer dark."
"Cover it up, we don't all need to see it." Ronnie looked a little amused at the fact I was basically now hiding.
"Oh, and another one. And his ear looks like it's been nipped pretty hard. Fuck, dude, she's sixteen, how is she managing this?"
Ronnie's face suddenly changed.
"Shit!" He hissed.
"What?" We all asked.
"I forgot to sign them up for school!"
"Dude, they'll make enough that they can get themselves a private teacher for the road when we tour." Ryan shrugged.
"They'll miss half the high school experience!" He mumbled.
"Oh well." Derek shrugged.
I just sat there, glad the attention was no longer on me.
"I'm gonna go ask my dad for help with this shit…" Ronnie sighed, "And ask him how the uncle's been…he was still pretty bad off yesterday when I called…"
"Mkay." I nodded.
One by one they basically left. Well, except Mika, he flopped down on my bed next to me.
"Dude, a word of advice. She likes it rough." He grinned.
"Get the fuck out of here." I muttered, hitting him with a pillow.
Fuck.
My.
Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I think I'm coming down with something. I'm killer tired.

AkuRoku._. : Mhmm :) bout freaking time too huh? i feel like a made her a whore XD im such a bad person, making my character drug-addict-whores

Haysay: well maybeeee :p

Thanks for reading guys, sorry again its so short, i feel like absolute crap, i want to get another chap out 2moro to make up for it...