Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Intermitten Chapter

SHEA POV

"Jacky…" I whispered. It was three in the morning the day before the tour started. "Can I stay with you? I can't sleep."
Jacky shifted in the bed and sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"I-I-I…"
He sighed and motioned for me to come over. He pulled me onto the bed when I did and laid me down next to him.
"You sound like Ozzy Osbourne." He kissed my temple. "Spit it out."
I bit my lip.
"It's about Andy isn't it?" He asked.
"How did you know--"
"Ronnie." We said together.
"Yeah, and I don't know, make whatever choice you want."
I winced.
"You don't care?" I asked.
"I-uh-"

JACKY POV

"I-uh-no…" I told her. I don't know if it was the truth anymore…I'll admit…I was starting to get a little confused about all of this.
She looked a little hurt.
"I really like him…and he's a great guy it seems…but…"
"But?" I asked.
"I still sorta like someone else."
"Being me." I nodded.
"Self absorbed much?" She teased.
"Eh." I smiled.
"Jacky…I really like you. I've made it kind of obvious. I'll keep bugging you until you tell me to stop, you know that right?" She curled up to me.
"I…I don't know…honestly…I think of you like this darling little sister that I just have to be there for because she's delicate and everything." I sighed. "But…I like you…I guess."
"How can you guess? This isn't an English test on a book you never read." She frowned.
"I just…I don't know." I draped my arm over her. "Can we just sleep?"
"I guess." She quieted down and closed her eyes. I closed mine too.
"Jacky?"
"Yes?" I kept my eyes closed.
"Good morning."
I chuckled.
"Morning, now get some sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a really short filler, I know. I-uh-well I was sick like I said...
And I wanted to finish this chapter today..but I have a minor concussion...so...not gonna work...my head's killing me...
PLEASE COMMENTT! :)
This is in the wrong order BUT:
HaySay: Yay! :) I'm glad you shtill love it! :D
AkuRoku._.: Isn't it funny? XD
Love.Peace.PANDA: Mhmm :( and sorry i havent updated, i feel guiltyful
and ShelMoriahLiz: YAY! first time commenting on this story I do believe :) im glad you like it (I assume you do if u want an update and uve read this far XD) i know this ones short, but im gonna try to write more...this weekend/early week=mess XD

Im gonna go take advil...and get as much rest as possible :) nightttt!

<3 GIMH