Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Diner Timeeeee!

"Come on, I'm actually hungry this morning." I leaned my forehead against his. His eyes pierced through mine, his breathing much too heavy to be silent.
"How do you catch your breath like that?"
"Playing flute for…seven years…singing for eleven…screaming for say two? My lungs are damn good."
"You smoke."
"Not s'much. I like the smell of it…and the feel between my lips…but I mean holding a pencil to my mouth around other people who are smoking would give me the same effect I guess. So it doesn't really matter." I shrugged. "Now, come on, we're late."
He chuckled and walked me out of the bus.
"Finally." Alyssa rolled her eyes when we walked into the diner.
"Shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at her.
"We ordered for you. You got waffles with tons of ice cream." Matt smiled. I smiled too and slid into the seat across from him, Jared, and Lucas. Jacky slid in next to me.
Lucas looked at me, amused.
"Jump him already?"
"No!" I whined, pouting.
"Holy shit! You got the whore to keep her pants on?!" Matt exclaimed teasingly.
Jared wasn't saying anything, in fact he seemed to be ignoring me suddenly.
I turned back to Lucas who's eyes met mine as my phone buzzed.
He's jealous.
I wrinkled my nose and felt Jacky lean over me to see what I was looking at.
"I'm sorry." Jacky whispered in my ear.
"I'm happy." I stated loud enough for Jared to hear, though he wasn't far to begin with. "And some people have to get over themselves and learn to deal. They can't be happy one moment pissy the next."
I heard a snort, but didn't look.
Why couldn't he just let me get on with my life? He was ruining the point of touring for me!

XXX

"GOODNIGHT, LOVES!" I shouted with a laugh.
"Sick set." Ronnie ruffled my hair as he walked past. "The crowd ready for us?"
"Oh…I think they left…weren't they here for us?" Alyssa teased.
"You wish." He chuckled.
"You wish too, Radke." Andy laughed. "They're all mine."
"Hey, great job." I heard Jacky whisper in my ear, his arms wrapping around me.
"Thanks, you break a leg now, kay?" I smiled, turning my head to see him.
"No, I'd rather not." He frowned.
"It's an expression." I laughed, "It means good luck."
"I'm not stupid, thanks." He rolled his eyes. "I gotta go now, I'll see you later."
"Yup!" And I watched him leave.
"You guys are sooooo cute." Andy cooed teasingly.
"Shut up!" I smacked his shoulder.
"NO!" And he ran away. I chased after him laughing.

XXX

"You shmell, you're not getting in my bunk!" I squealed.
"I don't have a shower on my bus."
"You can use ours."
"Yes!" He pecked me on the lips and ran to the little mini bathroom thing.
"I think he only loves you for the shower." Matt laughed.
"Clearly." I nodded.
Hardly five minutes later, he was back.
"Wow, that's quick." I commented.
"To get back to you, don't want you thinking I'm using you for the shower."
"Too late, man." Matt shook his head.
"Awe, damn." Jacky sighed, his eyes sparkling. "I think you should go to sleep."
"I'm not tired!" I whined.
"Now you are!" He moved around me and onto my bunk, "Come on now." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.
"You're spending the night?" I smiled.
"Yeah, might as well, we're gonna start to move soon anyhow. You can stay on ours tomorrow if you want."
"Kay." I smiled.

XXX

Jacky POV

I feel kinda happy that she's my girlfriend…it's weird…I didn't like it at first…
Okay so I'm still unsure…
But…
I don't know…
It's just…having someone in your arms you know? That sorta thing…
I like that.
I don't know if it's her or the idea of having someone…
But I like it.
I mean…who doesn't?
RIght?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry I dropped off the face of the earth guys! And I'm sorry this chapter isn't long...I've just been having a crappy school year -__-
I know it's no excuse
But ughhhhh
and i have a concert coming up and the cast list for our play is posted monday and i fucked up so badly at a school performance today after practicing hours and hours and hours and it was my first time performing on piano in front of people (i play on a keyboard in my room or our ancient dilapidated player piano thats hidden in the dark abyss of our basement) and i sucked and just wanted to dieeeeeee!
Bleh
but i hope you guys enjoy what i had motivation to write. *sigh* sorry its so short and it took so long.

Haysay: Yay! sorry it took ages, heres another one.

Goodbye Gorgeous: awe thanks, I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated, im really a horrid person. i feel so bad! bleh!

Mikeywayishothehe: yes, he is :p oh wow, Jesus, thanks, I know this chap is like so disappointing too XD now i feel like really bad lmfaooo

greenpaintish: awe yay, thanks, im trying the best i can, i have so many plans but ive no time to carry them out!

Bloody-Lace: Updating! updating! XD im sorry, really i am!

LovelyPixie: Pwease forgive me? :(

I love ya'll! I have so many readers and subscribers and comments and im so thankful for all of you, I'm sorry I act like I hate you by not updating! I love you!
<3 GIMH