Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Trust is Tricky

SHEA POV

"Para bailar la bamba!" I sang into the mic with a perfectly flawless Spanish accent if I do say so myself. Ronnie watched, arms crossed. This was my best song out of the first set, this was going to be so easy. We hit the free style for vocals and I yelled "Arriba!" The trick was to roll my "rr" for the entire time until right before the end so I could finish the word. I hit star power no problem there.
Ronnie muttered something along the line of "smarts bitch."
"Hey, don't talk to your sister like that." John laughed, walking downstairs and stealing some pancakes I made. "These are wonderful, Shea, thank you."
I kept singing and shot Alyssa a glance.
"She says 'you're welcome, it's the least I could do,' but she's singing so she can't tell you herself." I smiled in appreciation of my lovely sister. La Bamba finally ended and conveniently Alyssa's phone rang. I grabbed it from the floor, saw it was her boyfriend, and answered.
"Hey, boyyyyyy!" I sang.
"Shea?" Freddy asked.
"Course it is!" I laughed. "What's up, Freddy?"
"Nothing, where's Alyssa?" He laughed too.
"Uh…she can't answer the phone right now…she's uh…busy…hold on one sec." I held the phone up to Ronnie while Mika held Alyssa's mouth closed with his hand despite the fact I knew she must've licked his hand by now.
"Mmmmm, baby, you're so tiiiiight." Ronnie moaned into the phone. Alyssa's eyes widened and she screeched, but it was muffled.
"Alyssa!" I called loudly, "Get off that whore and talk to your damn boyfriend!" I heard Freddy snort.
"Hey, Ronnie, nice try."
I sighed.
"I tried to make it convincing." Ronnie laughed.
"Not convincing enough." I pouted and handed the phone to Alyssa. She sighed.
"Hey, babe, sorry 'bout them." She apologized. "We're in the middle of a game of guitar hero though…so I can't really talk." She nodded her head a few times. "Tomorrow? Yeah I don't see why we can't." She looked at me and mouthed "band practice?"
"Who called it?" I asked.
"Hey, Fred, who called it?" She nodded again. "Jared." She told me.
I sighed.
"Jared fucking Silverman." I muttered. "Can't go a day without trying to take over my band."
"Who's Jared?" Mika asked.
"My ex boyfriend." I muttered.

JACKYPOV

Jared SIlverman, JS, could that be who was engraved on her arm? I saw her look at me as if daring me to say the words out loud.
"What'd he play?" I asked instead.
"Bass." She kicked the floor as she stood up.
"Dude, your family has sucky luck with bass players." Ryan informed Ronnie. "First you and Max, then Shea and Jared, and the worst of them, all Mika."
"I resent that." Mika huffed. Shea ruffled his hair.
"Aw, Mika, don't be sad." She chuckled.
"So he's trying to take over?" I asked.
"Ever since he ended it he kinda stopped talking to me. I didn't really care, I had gotten over him and I treated him like nothing happened…then he kinda got upset because apparently acting like nothing happened hurt his ego." She rolled her eyes. "And whatever. So I told him that I just needed to get on with my life. Then he got really ass-like and he won't talk to me, but he'll call band meetings or invite everyone to hang out but me." I shrugged. "Whatever."
I knew it was more than a "whatever" in her mind, but I let it slide.

SHEA POV

We finished our game of Guitar Hero, the winning team was Jacky, Derek, Ryan, and me and Ronnie tied which pissed me off.
Ronnie got mad when I "cheated" and tapped the microphone in No Sleep Till Brooklyn cause I was too lazy to sing, but oh well. Mika didn't make a rule that I couldn't.
I fiddled with my lip ring for a bit before getting up and going to grab something to drink.
"Anybody want anything?" I called, opening the fridge.
"Mountain Dew please!" Ryan called.
I blinked.
"Shit. We have Mountain Dew here?" I heard Alyssa jump off the couch.
"Yeah, why?" Ronnie asked.
"She's nursing a major caffeine addiction." I turned to watch her put her face in her hands.
"It's a legal drug, I don't get the big deal." I rolled my eyes.
"The big deal is the migraines and mood swings when you don't have any." She mumbled.
"It could be worse." I shrugged.

JACKY POV

Alyssa raised an eyebrow.
"How could it be worse?"
"I could be addicted to something illegal." She shrugged again.
But you are. I wanted to say.
"Hey, grab me a Coke?" I asked. Shea nodded and took out a can of Mountain Dew , a bottle of iced tea, and a Coke. She put her iced tea down and handed Ryan his drink. Then she moved to give me mine. I felt bad doing it, but I grabbed her arm with my other hand and pushed her sleeve up.
"Maybe you're not addicted to anything illegal, but you have your problems." I told her quietly, everyone was looking.
"Everyone has problems." She looked a little upset.
"You need help." I told her solemnly. "You and Alyssa."
"Don't you tell me what my sister and I need." She hissed, pulling her arm back.
Ronnie watched her, looking almost distraught.
"Shea, Alyssa, why didn't you ever tell me?!" His eyes were wide. Shea sighed.
"We just met you, Ronnie, half-sibling or full-sibling it's not something we go around parading to people." She pulled her sleeve down.
"But…how'd Jacky know?" This man looked like he was going to cry. I've never seen him that upset as long as I'd known him. Suddenly he looked at me. "You didn't!"
"Wha?" I looked up, surprised and more than a little confused before the realization dawned on me. "No, oh, dude, no. She's sixteen and she's your sister, that's wrong in a thousand ways."
"And illegal." Alyssa laughed, looking nervous too.
"But then…how…." He frowned.
I opened my mouth to explain before my eyes caught Shea's and I sighed.
"When she's ready to tell you, she'll tell you." I told him.
"Why can't you just tell me now?!" He looked at her.
"Because it's not my place." I sighed.
Shea shrugged.
"It's not a big deal, the story. Point is he noticed and he clearly noticed Alyssa's too."
He huffed and sat down.
"Fine then."
Alyssa checked her phone.
"We should probably get ready." She told her sister. "I told them they could come here…"
We all looked at her.
"Thanks for the heads up." Derek snorted.
"Anytime." She grinned.
"You guys should…go hide." Shea laughed. "Don't want them all dying of shock to see you."
Ronnie laughed and ruffled her hair before both girls left the room. When we heard them go upstairs and shut the door Ronnie turned to me.
"Jacky, I need to know how you know." He told me.
I pinched the bridge of my nose for a moment or two then let go, looking at him.
"I can't tell you."
"If you two fucked…I promise I won't kill you." He looked like he still would if that were the case.
"Trust me, Ronnie, we did not have sex." I told him honestly.
"Then when did you see them?" He asked.
"She wears long sleeve shirts." Mika pointed out, returning from a trip to the kitchen with a mouthful of chips and the bag in his hands. "It's obvious if we thought about ti. Who wears sleeves in hundred degree weather?"
"No, he saw them." Ronnie waved Mika's comment off. "Please, Jacky, I want to know what I missed. She's my little sister, I just met her. I want to know why I didn't see it."
"Last night…" I felt like I was betraying her trust, but it was for her own good. "When you were gone…I found something…"
"What was it?" Ryan asked now.
I looked Ronnie in the eye and took a breath.
"Ronnie, she's doing oxy."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's kinda short XD but yeah, taking a turn here, taking a turn.
uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm thank you to all of the readers and the subbers that make me want to keep writing. I hope you're all enjoying. I love to hear comments, i take compliments, criticism, and random comments extremely well so feel free :)