Sequel: Forget Me Not

Soulmate

Little Sister

I found myself wandering threw the library and to the muggel books. I looked at the chair where I told Fred about my bond to Harry. The memory made me sigh. I still had yet to really fix things with him. I didn’t know how though. Trying to be his friend… would that heal or hurt the wound?

“you’re thinking about him again” Dracos’ voice came from behind me and I nodded slightly.

“I want to make things right with him” I said quietly. “but im not sure how”

“does he know about Potter?” he asked

“yeah, he knows everything, more than even you do” I sighed again. “he knows what happened, that it will never change. I wont go running back to him no matter what he does or says. I don’t know… maybe I should just cut all ties to him”

“but do you want it?” he asked. “you said so yourself, he’s your best friend”

“it doesn’t matter what I want,” I shook my head. “Because he’s my best friend I have to think about him rather than myself. What will make him happy?”

“your happiness” started a different voice, and I spun around to see Draco and Fred standing there. Fred stepped forward and grabbing my hands in his. “your happiness Emily, that’s what will make me happy.”

“Fred…” I started weakly.

“I know I messed up at the ball” he said cutting me off. “I knew that it would never work. But when I saw you walk in to the hall… you were just so beautiful. I wanted you at my side again.

“But it was wrong of me to do that there” he continued cupping my face with his hands as tears started to form in my eyes. “I’m sorry Emily, for everything I did. I wanted you, the most amazing girl in the world, to be only mine. I was selfish.

“And this whole thing with Harry, im ok with it,” he smiled, a true, genuine, Fred smile. “I realized that you will always be mine, you’ll always be my little sister.” I laughed as tears rolled, hot, down my cheek. I hugged him tightly and cried silently into his shoulder as his arms wrapped around my neck. His lips brushed my forehead.

I don’t deserve him, I thought as we hugged. Him and Draco… they are too good for me. 

*

I was running, running so fast, so hard but in the end it didn't matter. He would catch me, he would always catch me.

His icy hand slid over my shoulder and forced me to stop. He turned me around to face him; a laugh building in his chest, shaking his whole body, and then...

I woke up. I was sitting in the library with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Harry and Hermione were discussing the song he had discovered the day before while apparently Ron and I had fallen asleep at some point and were now being awakened by a loud demanding voice. 

"granger, Weasley, Raven" moody barked making the four of us jump. "mgonagall wants you in her office" I stood, still half alseep and started walking along with Ron while Hermione tried to argue futility with the Professor. When we entered the office I saw a little girl about twelve years old sitting in a chair before dombledore, mgonagall and the other two head masters.

"this looks serious" I yahwned and stretched as I took a seat next to the girl. "I should probably stay awake for this"

"it wouldnt hurt" Doumbledore chuckled before folding his hard over the desk. "now, you four are here for a reason, the next challenge is tomorrow and you four are key items"

"oh god" I groaned as Hermione gasped. "we're the missing things aren't we?" I asked as Ron's eyes went wide in realization. 

"but there are only four of us" Ron asked. "where are the other two?"

"other two?" mgonagall inquired. 

"yeah us three for Harry and her for fluer I'm guessing" he said. "whos for Cedric and Krum?" 

"as it is mr. Weasley" she mused. "miss granger is for mr Krum and miss raven is for mr diggory" his head snapped up in shock and slight annoyance when she said who Hermione belonged to and I tried to swallow a laugh. 

"I want to assure you that you all will be perfectly safe" Doumbledore said. "the mermaids have agreed that they will protect the four of you from the other creatures of the Lake and should your champion fall the challenge they will bring you back to the top after the others have completed the rescue"

"I'm in" I sighed leaning back I my chair. "its like an extended nap" 

"oh defiantly count me in" Ron said suddenly excited. "I could use the sleep" Hermione rolled her eyes but agreed as well. The little girl hesitated and I held her shaking hand in my own. 

"your sister will come for you" I told her. "and if she doesn't I will do everything in My power to bring you back" she looked at me with wide frightened eyes but nodded. She turned to Doumbledore to nod to him as well. The headmaster gave me a small smile before he began to cast a spell on the four of us. The little girl beside me started to shake as Ron and Hermione fell asleep "I will protect you" I said before I too succumbed to the dark embrace of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think? good? bad? intresting? let me know with a comment!!

also i jut opened up a tumblr! it's called :Madefornight
i will be using it for posting bits of chapters and character pictures and profiles also just some random shit that i think is funny :p

here is the link (idk how links work im really bad with html code and stuff)

http://madefornight.tumblr.com/

also if you didnt already know i am on Twitter under the usename of : madefornight
:P