Status: in progress

Lost in Temptation

Chapter Five

Lissa’s POV
After we left Avery, we said our goodbyes and went to our dorm rooms. I got ready for bed and was about to climb into my bed when I heard a knock on my door. ‘Who could it be?’ I wondered as I walked to the door. When I get to the door I open it.

Standing in my doorway is Adrian Ivashkov. Adrian was a spirit user like me and I met him when the school went on the field trip to the ski lodge. There are both good and bad memories with that trip but if we never would have gone, I would have never met Adrian. Anyway he was older than me but we had been friends pretty much since we met. I waved my hand into my room. “Come in, Adrian.” He comes in and sits on my bed. “What’s up?” I ask as I sit down next to him.

“Nothing much, other than I just got done talking to Rose.”

I instantly perk up. “She’s back?”

“No. I meant in her dreams.”

I deflate. “Oh. I knew that.” I mumble as a tear falls out.

Adrian places his hand on my shoulder. “She’s okay Lissa. She still isn’t telling me where she is but she is fine.”

“I know she is. I just want her back her.”

It is almost like I can hear him whisper “So do I.” but I shake that off. Adrian gets up and starts heading to the door. “I know. Well I have to go. See you tomorrow Lissa.”

“Bye Adrian.” He leaves my room and I climb under my sheet and fall asleep.

Lissa’s Dream
I am standing in the cold snow talking to Rose. “Please Rose. Don’t leave me. He isn’t Dimitri anymore. Stay with me.” I am crying.
Rose looks torn. “I’m sorry Lis but I have to go.”
I turn mad. “Fine. Go after him and don’t come back.”
Rose turns away but not before I see a tear in her eye.
“Wait Rose. I didn’t mean it.”
She doesn’t turn around. She just keeps walking. She walks through the front gate and out of my sight. The same thought keeps running through my head. ‘Why did she leave me?


I wake up from the horrible dream I have been having every night since Rose left. I shake off the feeling of loneliness and get ready for today. I was going to watch Christian train the younger Moroi with their magic. I smile. Christian would make an awesome teacher. I walk
out of my bedroom and head to Christian’s. I knock on the door.

“Come in!” I hear Christian yell. I open the door to see Christian standing there.

I smile at him. “Are you ready to go?” I ask him.

He nods his head and we go to meet up with Jill and the other students.

*Later that Afternoon*

The practice was going very well. Christian was very good at being everywhere at once and showing the kids the way to use their magic right. But right now something seemed a little… off.

I walk over to him. “Are you okay?” I ask, worried about him.

He shakes his head and runs over to the trash can and get sick.

All of the kids stop what they were doing and stare. They are all very surprised. Morois don’t get sick very often so this was rare.

I run over to Christian and pat his back.

I hear Jill freaking out “Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh!” and she falls down, hitting her head on a chair.

I let out a small shriek then tell the other kids “You guys go back to your rooms and do not tell anyone about what happened here. “After they all left, I realized that I let a tiny bit of compulsion slip in. Normally I would be upset but I have two bigger worries right now.

First, Jill. I walk over to her. She has a small bump on her forehead. I think healing thoughts and lightly press my fingers to it. It heals quickly. I pick her up and go set her on the couch in the corner of the room.

I go back over to Christian. I just hope he is okay. I tap him on the back, ask him to follow me, and take him to the infirmary. I sit out in the waiting room, hoping that nothing was wrong with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it has been so long but here you go.