‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Retrieving thy Friends

"It's been an hour already." Trinity said standing up from her spot by the fire. "You go get Professor Mcgonagall. I'll go get Professor Snape and head to the thrid corridor." Trinity said. "So when you get to Mcgonagall tell her that she needds to contact grandfather as soon as possible." Trinity said before walking out of the common room and heading one way while Bree headed the other. Trinity held her wand tight as she ran down the hall. She passed many rooms and halls as she made her way down to where Snape's private quarters.
She raised her hand to knock on the door but stopped. "What if Harry was right?" She asked herself outloud. There was only one way to find out so she raised her hand and knocked hard on the door. Trinity stood holding her breath as she waited. She was about to turn away after hearing nothing when the door was yanked open. Trinity didn't even think as she through herself into Snape's arms and hugged him tightly. "I told them it wasn't you I mean I could have been wrong but I knew you wouldn't do that." Trinity rambled. "Told who what?" Severus asked.
Trinity froze suddenly remembering everything. "Severus Lilah, Harry, Hermione, and Ron all went to get the Soceror's stone because someone is trying to steal it and they think it's you and they have been gone for over and hour now and oh just come on." Trinity said turning and taking off down the hall with Severus hot on her heels. They ran quickly up to where the three headed dog was and stopped right outside the door. Trinity reached for the handle but Severus grabbed her hand and stopped her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Severus stated looking at the girl.
"Oh please Severus all we have to do is play music and Fluffy will go right to sleep." Trinity stated opening the door. "And how do you plan on playing music." He asked as the dog looked up at them. "Didn't think about that one but since you are right there please charm the harp before we end up as dog chow." Trinity said as the dog started to move forward. Severus pulled out his wand and cast a charm on the harp so it would start playing. The two then stood perfectly still as the dog slowly dropped of to sleep.
They then walked fully into the room and over to where a hole was cut into the ground. "Well what do we do now?" Trinity asked looking down the hole. "We do nothing, I will go find them." Severus stated. "No you won't, you can hardly walk without limping so how about you let me go cuz you know I'll be fine and then I'll yell up to you when I find them and bring them back to the trap door." Trinity said. Before he had time to protest the young girl jumped through the trapdoor and down to the plant below. Severus followed after her though, not willing to let the girl go on by herself.
Trinity laughed as she let the plant suck her down before she landed on the floor beneath. Severus soon followed her down and then they made their way through the key room and through. Not having to fly and catch the ley becuase of the fact that it was still unlocked from Harry and the others. They then walked onto the chess board where they found Ron, Lilah, and Hermione. They had just gotten to them and started to check over Ron when Albus came bustling into the room before heading off to find Harry.
After checking over the red head Severus picked him up bridal style and headed back the way they came. Once back to where the trapdoor was Severus conjured a staircase and they quickly made there way up the stairs and to the hospital wing with Ron. The children then made their way up to there common rooms after being given a death glare by a very irked madame Pomphry and Severus Snape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know short chapter well sorry I have been babysitting all week and I am ready to put myself in a mental institution. Not that I don't already belong there but yeah. So I hope you enjoy this update and I will post another sometime next week or maybe this Sunday. I am not sure yet. Well whatever enjoy the story. OMG brainfood for right now is marshmellows and apple juice. hehhehheh. And there is a Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family starting tomorrow night and I am stoked!!!!!!!!!!! ;) well now that I am done talking you ear off hope you have a good weekend. Love yas