‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Second Year Sorting

"I wonder when the others are going to get here." Lilah said while they were sitting on the train. "I don't know but I’m going to go find Mr. and Mrs. Weasley so I can bring Ginny hear to sit with us." Trinity said standing up and leaving the compartment. She jumped off the train and looked around to find the Weasley’s. Once she spotted them she walked up to them. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Weasley." Trinity said with a smile. "Hello Trinity." Molly said standing by Ginny. "I came to see if Ginny would like to sit with me and my sisters." Trinity said looking at the young girl.
"That'd be great." Molly said. "What do you say Ginny do you want to sit with Lilah, Bree, and Trinity?" Arthur asked his youngest child. Ginny nodded enthusiastically. Trinity smiled and took her hand after she said goodbye to her parents. "By Mr. and Mrs. Weasley." Trinity said to them as she guided Ginny onto the train and down the hall to their compartment. Trinity opened the door and let Ginny go in before she came in behind her and noticed that Hermione and another girl she didn't know were also in the compartment.
"Hello I'm Luna Lovegood." She said dreamily to the two as they came in and sat down. "Hello I’m Trinity and this is Ginny." Trinity stated. "Is this your first year?" Ginny asked timidly. The blonde girl nodded and then the two of them started talking. "Do you know where Harry and Ron are?" Bree asked. "No, I didn't see them on the platform at all." Trinity stated. "And I didn't see them on the train either." Hermione said as she looked at them. "I guess we'll see them when we get to school." Bree stated.
* * * * * * * * *
"Well I thought you said we would see them when we got here." Lilah said as she sat down by Bree. "I was just saying, I’m not some kind of fortune teller." Bree said rolling her eyes. "No if anyone here was a fortune teller it'd be Lilah." Trinity stated as the first years came in. They sat quietly as the sorting hat sand its song and the sorting began. They really didn't pay attention till the last and youngest Weasley was called. "Ginerva Weasley." Minerva called. The young girl walked up to the stool and slowly sat down.
After a minute or so on the stool the sorting hat seemed to have come to a decision. "GRYFFINDOR!" It shouted out to the crowd. The Gryffindor house burst into applause and the twins whistled and shouted for her. "Luna Lovegood." Minerva called out to the hall. The blonde girl got up and sat down onto he stool. Her dreamy smile never leaving her face. As Minerva went to place the hat on her head the girl grabbed it and shook it.
"Miss Lovegood what do you think you are doing?" The old teacher asked in shock. "Checking for nargles." She said dreamily before handing the hat back to the teacher and allowing her to place it on her head. After a while of sitting there where in she was probably getting scolded by the hat "RAVENCLAW" was called out. The group of girls sitting at the table laughed before tucking in and eating. After dinner was over they still hadn't seen Harry and Ron. So thinking for the worst they headed up to Gryffindor tower after saying bye to Luna.