‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

The Great Power of Blackmail

Once they got upstairs and into the common room, the small group of girls were very surprised to find Ron and Harry sitting and eating their dinner. "Harry, Ron!" Bree and Lilah exclaimed giving them hugs before pulling back and looking at them. "Where were you?" Lilah asked. "Why weren't you on the train?" Bree asked. "Lilah, Bree gave them some space so they can finish eating.” Hermione said to the two brunettes. "Honestly you two are lucky you weren't expelled." Trinity said walking in five minutes later.
"We know." The two both mumbled looking at the red head. "What did they do?" Hermione, Lilah, Bree, and Ginny all asked at the same time. "Enough to make me suffer a head ache from listening to Sev rant for a minute and a half before I told him I was leaving and walked out of his rooms." Trinity said looking at them. "Ginny you should head to bed, You have an early day tomorrow with it being your first day of school." Trinity said. The girl pouted before turning and heading up the stairs to her common room.
Since the common room was empty after that save the small group they were able to talk. Trinity pulled out her wand and quickly put a silencing charm up around there group. "Are you two mad?" Trinity burst out holding up the paper. "Why didn't you wait for you mum and dad to come out or better yet why didn't you owl Professor Dumbledore?" She asked. "What did they do?" Hermione asked. "Oh I don't know they just flew a sodding ford Angelina all the way to Hogwarts and then proceeded to run into the poor whomping willow." Trinity said handing the paper to the other three girls.
"You could have been killed. Did you ever think about that?" Trinity asked looking at them. They lowered their heads and both mumbled no. "Oh whatever, I'm just glad you are both okay." Trinity relented before giving them both big hugs. "But you ever do that again and you will find out just how advanced my spell work is." She stated after pulling away. Hermione and the other two Dumbledore sisters then turned on the two boys. "That was brilliant." Lilah and Bree said at the same time while Hermione began to rant them out.
"Honestly you two are no fun." Lilah said looking at Hermione and Trinity. "Oh really?" Trinity asked looking at her younger sister. "Really." Bree stated. "Then this won't surprise you at all. Both of you up to bed right now before I tell Harry and Ron what happened over the summer vacation." Trinity stated calmly. The two brunettes paled drastically before hurrying up to bed. "What happened over the Summer?" Harry asked looking at the red head. "Oh nothing you have to worry about Harry." Trinity said watching her sisters hurry into the girls dorms. "Anyway Hermione and I are going to head to bed and you should too." Trinity said before grabbing Hermione and rushing up the stairs. "I'l never understand any of them." Ron stated before they both went to bed too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is a sucky chapter but I promise they will get better