‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Cornish Pixies

The next class of the day was Defense against the Dark Arts. By the time the other four got to the classroom, Hermione and Trinity had already chose seats at the front middle of the class. Lilah and Bree shrugged as they sat down in the desk to the right of the girls, while Harry and Ron sat behind Trinity and Hermione. Trinity looked around at the room before looking over toward her sisters and pretending to gag. Gilderoy Lockhart's pictures were littered throughout the room. They were all smiling and pretending to be great heroes. Trinity was just about to say something to Lilah and Bree again when the door opened and Lockhart stepped out.

The professor walked out to the small balcony, type landing and put his hands down as he looked out over the class. "Let me introduce to you your new defense against the dark arts teacher...Me." He said gloatingly. Ron and Harry scrunched up their noses at the man while Lilah and Bree covered their mouth with their hands and looked down so that no one would see them laughing. "Gilderoy Lockhart." He announced as he started to walk down the steps. "Order of Merlin, third class, honorary member of the dark force defense league, and five times winner of Witch Weekly's most charming smile award." He gloated as he came to a stop at his desk.

"But I don't talk about that, I didn't get rid of the Ban in Banshee by smiling at them." He said keeping that ridiculous smile on his face. "This class is going to be ridiculous." Trinity said to Bree and Lilah through their mind link. "I know." Bree said. "Can I feed him to my unicorn?" Lilah asked hopefully. "You know Lilah, usually I would say no, but I just might let you this time." Trinity said before once again paying attention. Trinity turned and looked at Hermione before rolling her eyes and turning back to the buffoon of a Professor. "Now be warned, it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard's kind." Lockhart stated.

Everyone jumped as the cage setting on his desk started to rattle. "You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befalls you while I am here." He said as he turned and lifted his hand in poise to take the sheet off the cage. "I must ask you not to scream, It might PROVOKE THEM." He said as he whipped off the sheet to reveal what was inside the cage. "Cornish Pixies?" Seamus asked rolling his eyes. "Freshly caught Cornish pixies." Gilderoy stated. Seamus laughed as he watched the pixies fly around in the cage.

"Laugh if you will Mr. Finnegan, but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blithers." He stated putting his hand on the lock. "This isn't going to end well." Trinity stated to her sisters as they all reached for their wands. "Let's see what you make of them." He stated opening up then cage. "DUCK!" Bree yelled through the link as they came flying out of the cage. The Dumbledore sisters ducked underneath their tables before standing up with their wands raised. "Come on now round them up round them up." Lockhart called out to the students as the Cornish pixies ran rampant through the room. The Dumbledore sisters stood and watched the effects in horror before they made their way towards Harry, Ron, and Hermione to help them.

"Pesky Pixy pestinomy." Lockhart said as he pulled out his wand only for a pixy to take it. The pixy took up to the ceiling by a hanging skeleton before using it to snap the chain. The skeleton came crashing down to the floor as everyone ducked out of the way of it. All the other students ran out of the classroom, leaving The Dumbledore sisters, and the golden trio in the room. "I'll ask you six to just get them back into their cage." Lockhart said as he ran and hid in his office. "What do we do now" Ron asked as he was hitting the pixies with a book. Trinity, Lilah, and Bree all pulled their wands out and stood up the same time as Hermione did. "Immobulus." They shouted in unison.

All the pixies froze in the air and floated slowly. "Why is it always me?" Neville asked from his place hanging from the chandelier. Trinity shrugged softly before raising her wand. Lilah cast a cutting charm on his shirt while Trinity cast a soft landing charm on the ground so that Neville landed softly. "Are you okay Nev?" Trinity asked as she helped him up. "I think so but I can't feel my ears." He stated. "Ok well I'll take you to the hospital wing, you guys can handle the rest of the pixies right?" She asked looking at the other five. They nodded before she left the room with Neville.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in so long I have been very busy and have had no time to myself what so ever. So here is the update and I hope you enjoy. Well Comment and tell me what you think. And I hope you enjoy the destruction.