‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Grandfather Dumbledore

The three girls dropped of their books in their dorms before heading down to the headmaster’s room. Once outside the room they looked at the gargoyle. “Password” it asked? “Oh no, we were never told the password!” Lilah complained. “Well it can’t be that hard could it?” Bree asked, Trinity shook her head as her sisters tried to figure it out “Lilah, Bree” she said looking at them. She said their names again when they didn’t hear her. Annoyed that they weren’t listening, she sighed in frustration. “Would you two shut up!” Trinity yelled at them. The two girls both stopped and looked at their older sister. Trinity looked at the Gargoyle. “Lemon drops” she stated.
The giant eagle statue behind the gargoyle started to spiral up bringing a staircase with it. Trinity stepped on to the stairs and slowly made her way up followed by her sisters. Once at the top of the stairs Trinity knocked hard on the door and her grandfather voice soon told her enter. “Hello grandfather.” they said in unison smiling at him “Hello girls, how has your first week been?” he asked. “Fantastic I made some new friends and care of magical creatures, and transfiguration are my favorite although McGonagall is my favorite professor.” Lilah said. Dumbledore nodded smiling. “I think its great Defense Against the Dark Arts is my favorite class, but I don’t like professor Quirrel very much.” Bree said sitting on the floor.
Trinity laughed while Albus regarded Bree with kind eyes. “How has your first week been?” Dumbledore asked his eldest granddaughter. “Good, Hermione Granger and I have become good friends, my favorite class is potions and I fancy astronomy as well, and Professor Snape is my favorite professor.” Trinity said “oh come on you’re his favorite student” Bree said throwing a pillow at Trinity. “No, I believe Draco is his favorite student, I love potions and he’s tolerable to me because I’m good at it.” Trinity defended throwing the pillow back and hitting Bree in the face. All four of them laughed at each other.
“So have you made any new friends?” Dumbledore continued asking. "Yeah all three of us are friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. But I’m also friends with the Weasley twins.” Bree said smiling. Dumbledore shook his head. “Be careful what pranks you play.” he said calmly. “Cho Chang is ok.” Lilah sighed. Albus nodded and than turned to Trinity who was petting Fawxe the phoenix gently. “Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus, and Dean.” Trinity stated. “I also met Draco Malfoy and threatened to hex him, than I tried to be nice to him in potions but it didn’t work out so well” Trinity stated. Dumbledore nodded, a mischievous glint in his eye. “Ok well you three should be off now.” Albus said smiling. The three girls nodded before leaving the office and heading down to class with Madam Hooch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while