And If The Sun Comes Up

Just Within Reach

Jake’s P.O.V (Wednesday 2nd January 2008; morning)

God damn it, I nearly had her; she wanted me to bite her or at least I think she did. Why the fuck did I do that? Why didn’t I just let the trance she was in consume her totally? She was like putty in my hands and I let her cool off.

She made me promise to her that there would be no funny business there and then at that dresser table, but there was something else in her eyes; something pleading with me to not pay too much attention to it. It’s selfish of me to ever think that I could take her away from everything that she now loved. She was enjoying life so much. She exuded happiness; something which she never did when we were younger. What kind of friend would I be to take her away from all of this?

I went to the bathroom to try and cool down a little after our encounter. I ran the cold tap until it was practically freezing and cupped my hands to gather the liquid. I gasped as I splashed my face but it did the job; I quickly came to my senses. I dried my hands and face and walked out of the bathroom.

The door to the bedroom was still ajar. I didn’t go straight in when I saw her standing in front of her full length mirror. She was standing there looking at herself; she only had her black t-shirt bra and pants on. After looking herself up and down a few times and turning around to catch glimpse of her own many wonderful curves, she stared intently at her full frontal reflection again and stroked her hands down each side of her neck. I was getting hotter by the minute but managed not to make a sound. She was in full daydream mode. Oh, how easy it would have been to just take her then and there? She needed it; or so I thought.
Without notice, she flew round and looked straight at me. I obviously wasn’t as invisible as I originally thought. She just stood there in silence and I followed suit. Who was going to make the first move? She looked just about ready to murder me until I saw the small smirk growing across her soft, plump lips.

“How long have you been watching me Jake?”

“Ha ha ha; me, watching you?” I giggled nervously, “I think you must be mistaken. I’ve only just come out of the bathroom.” She would never buy this.

“Do you think I was born yesterday?” I knew this was coming, “I heard the tap turn off about five minutes ago and I heard your footsteps on the landing.” Shit, I’d been well and truly caught red-handed.

“Ok, you got me, bang!” I couldn’t lie now.

She shot a cheeky, knowing smile at me and beckoned me in to the bedroom. I walked right up to her and we were literally a couple of inches apart, if that. We didn’t speak; there really wasn’t any need to.

Her kiss was slow but forceful and her hands were tangled up in my unruly, curly hair. The kiss was getting more and more intense and her hands were pulling my hair now. I let myself succumb and let my arms wrap around her waist until I gradually slid them around to her back. After about five long minutes, I managed to unclasp her bra and I pulled her right to me. I could feel the mounds of her warm breasts on my chest. She let go of my hair enough to bring her hands down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. She tossed the unwanted garment to the floor and pulled me in close again; both the top halves of our bodies now naked and yearning.

We carried on kissing and caressing for a little while and then I felt her hands go down to the belt on my baggy pants which she undid and ripped out from my jeans. Being the slim guy that I am, I felt my jeans fall so I tried to pull them up, all without success; she’d pulled them down my legs without a seconds delay.

We hadn’t done this for such a long time and before it was never this sexual; more like a fumble than anything else. She pulled away from me.

“Oh, you’re not shy are you Jake?”

“Me, hhurrrrm, no way; not at all!” Shy I wasn’t, surprised I was.

“Well, follow me,” she took my hand and led me to the bed, “and you’ll never know the meaning of shy again.” She was never this confident in her sexuality before, but I wasn’t complaining.

I lay on the bed and she straddled me. She held my arms back over my head and bought her head down and started kissing me from the top of my chest to just above where the waist band on my baggies had been. She slowly made her way back up again; this is where she shocked me! She turned my head to the side. Her lips came crashing down into my neck and I felt her teeth graze against it. She bit into my neck and sucked.

“Ow, Soph, stop it; you’re kind of hurting me!” I blurted out.

“Oh am I?” She muffled under her breath, “I’m so, so sorry.” I knew she was playing a game and I was in the most part enjoying it, but this was not Sophie.

“Do you want me to stop Jake?”

“Not stop, may be just calm down a little, that’s all. What’s got into you?” I questioned.

“What’s got into me? Jeez Jake, you don’t half make me laugh.” She giggled
maniacally. “I’m just seeing how you like it; giving you a taste of your own medicine. May be it’ll make you think twice before you try anything on like that with me again.”

“Hey, Soph, I’m sorry ok?” I really was; I didn’t know how badly this had affected her, “I never want to hurt you, you know? I just have these urges for you and I’m really trying to keep them under wraps. If I ever get the urge to bite you again, I promise you that I will keep away from you and ride it out elsewhere, ok?”

“Ok Jake, but this is your final warning,” she replied sternly, “I know I’ve probably given you mixed signals, and I admit, I’ve been tempted at times for you to turn me so badly, but you know that already. I’ve decided it’s not for me though Jake; I want to live my life as it is. I don’t want to become an immortal; I don’t want to live forever!”

That last statement hurt so badly but I knew that Sophie was right; I couldn’t expect her to live like I live if you can even call it a life. For a moment there she was just within reach but in her head she was oh so far away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is gradually drawing to a close now folks, so hopefully we'll reach our "climax" within the next few chapters.

Hope you're loving it as much as I am.

Love y'all :P