Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

How to crack a skull-awkward edition (Christine's POV)

I drove home that night,a small grin glued to my face. The butterflies were gone forever and no matter how little I ate all day,I didn't have a strong urge to eat. My whole body,inside and out felt truly amazing. Now I can't let go of this night,hoping it wasn't a dream. I could not breath but I felt…good enough.
I thought everything was possible and care-free no matter how bad this place this was. I pulled up to the driveway slowly,no signs of people awake at home,for the windows shed no light.Placing my hands in my pockets and walking up to the front door,then slowly placing my house key in the lock and carefully opening the door like I was gonna rob the place or something.
Slipping off my Chuck Taylor's while walking softly up the stairs. Peeking through the small gap at the door. My father and…her were already asleep,Jovi was too after I peeked into her room. As I closed my bedroom door behind me,I bit on my finger to stop my smiling. Before jumping on my bed and soon…falling asleep,waiting for the next day.

Well turns out that Saturday wasn't the day of the concert,but Sunday. Crap! I didn't even prepare myself in time enough for school. Just slipping on some boots,still wearing my Smashing Pumpkins shirt but with a leather jacket. And some black and grey stripped jeans,before running down the stairs and nearly slipping away from my family that were sitting at the kitchen table eating pancakes.
"Christine!…come here" my dad called,Crap! "Yeah dad?" I cracked a smile as he ate with Jovi by his side,and so did…it. "Where were you yesterday?" "I thought you knew,at The Smashing Pumpkins concert" "Well okay then I ---" "Sorry dad! Already late I love you too,Jovi stay away from my things whatever! Bye!" "but school starts at 7:45!" my dad notified but I already slammed the door shut and ran to my car before starting it and driving down the street…but sone thing caught my attention.
Mikey held up a cardboard sign saying "Will share news for ride". I started laughing before slowing my car down and letting him climb in. "Hey…what's with the sign?" "like it?" "well it's funny" "I know" he smiled before buckling his seatbelt."Mikey…" "yeah?" he looked up and I froze,creating a long awkward pause. "I'm sorry…about what happened yesterday,it's…just that…you get butterflies so does everybody anyway! It's just that I was so nervous going to the concert and I didn't want anything to happen so I skipped breakfast but that didn't help getting rid of the stupid butterflies because they are REALLY annoying and they made me vomit last friday and I just---" he cut off my long non stop explanation. Quickly leaning up to my and giving me a short kiss."Shut up so we can go to school" "okay then…get back in you seat". I started driving and he looked out the window for the next 15 awkward silent minutes,halfway there to school…he blurted out.
"I have to tell you something " "ok…go ahead,it better be good because Jesus Christ you fucking scared me!". He held in his laughing and faced me. "Um…my parents…want you to come over tomorrow" "What?!?". I completely floored it,smashing the brakes down. And poor Mikey slammed the side of his head on the glove compartment. "What the hell?!?!" "Sorry…squirrel crossing".
♠ ♠ ♠
You lovely readers know what to do! Drop and give me 20!! No just kidding haha. READ COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME ideas what you think of my story so far or anything! Because you guys RAWK!! Yeah! Giving me something to do on the weekends! Whoo!
Catch you guys later
Go Jesus!
BYE!!