Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Meet Elena…and get embarrassed later

"Christine,this is my grandmother Elena" Mikey introduced as soon as I walked in the kitchen with him while his mother began making coffee. "Why hello there,you're Christine aren't you?" "Yes I am,it's nice to meet you Elena" I smiled and she gave me a hug,not what I expect,but… it was nice. "Mikey she's so beautiful" Elena smiled and so did Mikey. I brushed off the piece of black hair caught in my red lip. Looking  at Elena's smile and Donna's grin,I felt welcomed and well liked. 
  "Mikey,why won't you hangout with Gerard and Ray down to the basement,we'll just stay up here and talk" "okay…come on Christine" Mikey held my hand and led me downstairs. "I think they adore you" "you really think so?" "yeah,my grandmother was happy about you" "thats nice,your family is amazing" "I knew you would like them" Mikey laughed and gave me a short kiss. 
   "Ray! Give me back my sketchbook! I'm gonna kill you!" "Hey guys" Mikey called out and Gerard and Ray immediately froze from their actions. "Hey Mikey…uh what are you doing here?" "Mom wanted us to come down here with you guys" "Yeah…but…why did you bring a girl? You know they complain all the time and talk boring shit" Ray stated,I wasn't offended… . That doesn't mean I'm one of them Ray" "Oh really?" "Yeah Gerard,gimmie that gutair" I pointed at the guitar behind Ray and he tossed it to me. Positioning myself properly and started playing hardcore metal. They were amazed…and I felt pretty good about it. Not that I wanted to show off,but prove to them I was one of the guys.
   "Holy crap! That's some badass skills you've got there,I like her already she's awesome!" Ray smiled giving me the most painful high five ever,but I tried to block the pain...successfully. "Woah! I'm impressed" "I don't care if you are or not Gerard,at least I had an awesome time proving something to you" he laughed and pokes my guts,causing me to laugh too.    "Does anyone wanna watch Dawn of the Dead with me?" Mikey finally spoke. Gerard rolled his eyes,dude we spent all night watching it 6 times. "I know,I'm just bored right now" "well…if you want I can watch it with you,I only saw it like a year ago so I hardly remember any of it" I spoke and he smiled."uh…sure,come on"
    "Mikey don't pressure her into anything she doesn't want to do" Gerard teased. "Shut up shut up shut up Gerard" Mikey defended himself as we walked up the stairs. "We've got thin walls so don't do anything stupid" "Gerard I swear to god I will slap you" Mikey felt more and more embarrassed. "Use a condom!" he finally yelled out as we reached up and made it to the kitchen…but his mom heard that and stopped us. "What are you guys gonna do?" "nothing mom…Gerard is just messing with us,we're gonna go watch Dawn of the Dead" "oh…okay" she seemed more relaxed knowing that her son has givin her a believable answer.
   As soon as we walked away from the kitchen,his mom finally yelled "Use a condom" "Mom!" Mikey shouted back while continuing to walk to his room. I straight up laughed as soon as he closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad or what? You rocking readers know what to do,leave a comment or message of this chapter,the story so far or new ideas,because chances are I will use them so…RCM me. I love you guys,you are the best so yeah…as always and promised.
Catch you guys later
BYE!!