Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

What the creature knows best (Christines POV)

"God that was an awesome movie!" "I know, I love the part with the guy in the sombrero takes his blood pressure in the middle if a zombie invastion" "I know,really who does that?" "a stupid person,that's who" Mikey laughed and we continued to sit there on the couch. Just then… Gerard came in. "Dude,what are you doing? You are coming here every 15 minutes?" "I dropped my contact lenses" "you don't even wear any?!" "God okay I don't! But I'm just checking if you'll do anything stupid" "Gerard,you know me better than that" Mikey said and Gerard paused. "You're right! Sorry little brother,and little brother's girlfriend". Geared left the room stomping his feet down to the door and slamming it closed.
   "So…what do we do now?" "it's getting late…you should go home now" Mikey said kissing my forehead. "Drive me there?I'm too lazy" "sure" he laughed and we left the bedroom,to the living room and near the front door. "Oh Christine,you're leaving!" Donna frowned and gave me a hug. So did Elena,"Just remember  that we loved having you here and you can visit anytime dear" "I will,thank you guys…bye" I smiled a farewell and Mikey opened the door before we exited the house,the driveway,and back home.
  "So…this is your place?" "yeah,nice huh?" "well you were right about mine being better" I joked and I punched him lightly in the shoulder. "Oww! I'm fragile dude" "you're acting as if I had stabbed you,it only hurts for a while,god!" I laughed and unlocked the door.
   "Hello? Anybody home?" "how so you know they aren't deaf" "they're my family,duh" "Christine…did you cone back from ----" Olivia walked in and paused just after a glimpse of Mikey. "Uh…who is this?" "this is Mikey,my boyfriend" "Oh…well then…I don't like him" "why?" "there is no need for questions Christine,say goodbye to Mikey and go upstairs" "…no…" "what?" "no…I'm sorry if that isn't the answer you wanted but he can stay here as long as he wants" "Christine,maybe…I should go" "well…okay,see you tomorrow?" "yes" he was almost gonna kiss me on my forehead goodnight,but…it interfered. "No,that's enough! Goodbye" she pushed me away from him,leave Mikey no choice but to leave.
  God! I hated her so much. Operation Christine started now.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say
I'm a bit tired so…
Catch you guys later
BYE!!