Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

To Poison a Family (Christine's POV)

This morning completely sucks. I didn't want to go to school and fall asleep in class like the third time already,but if I didn't wake up soon. That would get me a detention."Christine,pancakes!" my little sister Jovi walked in my room and shook me awake. I played dead under the covers,hoping she wouldn't in her right mind uncover my hiding spot. But as she pulled them away. I grabbed her and started tickling her like crazy. All I need was to hear that cute voice laugh to make my day. And she did exactly that,laughing like a maniac until she pleaded for a breath of air."Love you Jovi,happy birthday Jovi" I smiled and so did she." I am 10 years old! Whoo!" she giggles and I gave her a piggyback ride down to the kitchen. "You guys seem to be in a happy mood,Happy birthday kiddo" Dad patted her head as I sat her down to her chair and there.was a nice stack of pancakes ready to be devoured by our empty stomachs. "Olivia was so kind,to wake up so early and make these for you guys" "that's right,so eat…that means you too Christine" she whispered. "What did she say?" Jovi asked. My face froze,she must've put something in mine,maybe she knew I was allergic to blueberries…not sure.
  "Nothing…want some syrup?" "yes please!" she grinned and started pouring what it seemed to be a gallon. But as she did that and dad left to go to work,I noticed a smell in my pancakes. "You didn't put anything in this did you?" "of course not" Olivia answered before leaving the room to take a shower.
  But…something was wrong. I watched Jovi eat for a while,she seemed to enjoy them without complaint of smell or taste. Maybe they were just fine,so I started to cut them into pieces. But before I took my first bite, I noticed the cabinet under the sink was barely closed. I decided to investigate and open it. A gallon of Clorox bleach,the cap loose and hardly seated at all! I took a smell of the batter bowl,bleach! "Oh no!…Jovi!" I turned to warn her. But she had already disappeared…and so did the stack of pancakes.
♠ ♠ ♠
RCM everybody! Remember! RCM
LOVE YOU GUYS! you all RAWK!!
anyway as always…
Catch you later!
BYE!!!