Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

I saved a life…to save my own (Christine's POV)

I felt sick…like all my guts had been sucked up by a vacuum. Leaving me hallow and defenseless. Once again since a long time…the hollow golfball returned stuck in the middle of my throat. Causing it hard to swallow and breathe…I wanted to run…runaway with Jovi and never come back to this stupid woman with my idiot dad. He was never gonna believe us…too stupid enough to take her side. But all I needed was Jovi…I didn't want her to become extremely poisoned…or die either.
"Jovi! Come here please" I called out,my voice was unsettled and I held back tears. But she didn't come,U didn't hear he small feet walking around on the wood floors. "Jovi?…Jovi!" I called out again…still no sign of her. I raced around the house. "Christine…Christine…" I heard her groan from the bathroom from across the hall. Opened it wide,finding her on the floor gripping on he stomach. "Jovi!" I cried and kneeled by her side. "It's gonna be okay! You're gonna be okay Jovi" I started to tear up and choke on my holding breath. I raced with my combat boots downstairs to the kitchen,fumbling the phone in my hands and dialed 911.
"Hello 911,what's your emergency?" the operator asked and I just wanted to shut her up and tell her what was going on with my sister. "Yes! Hello! M-my sister was poisoned and she's on the floor…please! I need help right away!". "okay,do you know what she ate" "Pancakes! My dad's fiancée put Clorox in it! I-I didn't know! God! Jovi! Jovi stay there!" I freaked out when I saw her trying to sit up before I came back to the restroom. "Okay I'm senting help right away,stay on the line ma'am,what is you name? " "Thank you! My name is C-Christine Scotts" "okay, are the paramedics are there?" "Yes! Thank you so much!" I began to sob.
As they carried Jovi away into the ambulance,cop cars filled the driveway and streets. Then…dad came back,and Olivia finally finished her long shower. "Dad!" I cried and he immediately wrapped me in a tight squeeze. "what the hell happened? Where is Jovi?!" "Dad…Jovi consumed bleach that was in the pancakes!" there was a long pause of confusion. "What?!?" "Olivia poisoned Jovi! Dad!" "No…no she didn't,she wouldn't…" he froze and Olivia walked up to us. "What is this? What the hell did you do Christine?" "I was saving my sister from you, you bastard! And you're going to jail!" I shouted and was about to charge at her…until a unknown grip around my waist kept me away from her and she was about to charge at me if it wasn't for my dad.
"How could you fucking do this you bitch! You almost killed her!" I shouted my lungs out and the gripping pulled me away as cops crowded the fight. "Christine calm down the voice of the gripping finally pulled me away farther. I turned around…"Mikey!" "What the hell is going on?" "Olivia tried to kill us…she put something in our food and Jovi…she's extremely ill" I cried,trying to hide deeper into his jacket."It's okay…she's getting help now…she's gonna be okay…you're okay". I didn't care about my own sake…just my sister's. But she was gonna be okay…thanks to me. And I didn't want to deal with death right now in my life...
♠ ♠ ♠
Really awesome right? Good bad IT RAWKS!, or its lame. Gimmie ideas for the next chapter,or…message or comment about the story so far,or it needs work, or whatever! Okay I love you guys! You awesome mibba readers RAWK! Hardcore!
Anyway and always
Catch you guys later
BYE!!